Smogon Forums

False Sense
False Sense
Yes, and I'm currently looking at the latest news on Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Why do you ask?
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Just haven't heard from you in a while :) I'm so excited for the new megas! They look amazing.
False Sense
False Sense
I'm surprised they actually made Sceptile a Dragon type. That seemed more like a cool dream than a real possibility, to me at least. Although I'm not sure how I feel about Swampert being bloated like that... Nor am I sure of how that thing is a Swift Swimmer.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
I mean the way I see it, it's gonna be a super bulky swift swimmer that can can beat Thundurus, which is super useful for rain teams. Sceptile's Lightning Rod is a little odd, but being immune to Thunder Wave and getting +1 when you switch into an electric attack is really cool. I'm hyped for them.
False Sense
False Sense
I just hope they don't end up being overpowered like Blaziken. But neither of them have any qualities that could compare to Speed Boost, I suppose. I'm thinking they'll at least be very good.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
I can see Swampert being broken, but it will depend on its stats, to be honest. So guess who is playing for team afrabs in this years world cup of pokemon? (hint, it's me)
False Sense
False Sense
What exactly is team afrabs? I'm afraid I'm a little out of touch with that sort of thing.
Halcyon.
Halcyon.
Its the Africa/Arab world cup team, and its roster is pretty stacked this year x_x Masterclass is the captain.