dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dice, we're battling for UPL. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after about 4 PM my time most days, and p much any time next Saturday. I'm leaving for a holiday on Sunday morning though, so we need to fite before then. When do you want to battle?
    D is for dat teams you make
    I is for incorrigibly cool
    C is for could you get any better?
    E is for enganado (potuguese for bamboozled), which you were if you thought I was talking seriously on the above sentences

Put them all together and you have: Dice. n_n
    Hey, when might you be available to play for the Bracket Tournament? I know for today I'll be free for the next few hours but have to go do some things from 4-5 PM EST, and that's generally about my availability at least every day through this week, able to play at anytime at least up until about 4 PM EST/GMT -4
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Out of curiosity, is there perhaps an IRC channel you hang out on where it might be better for me to catch you whenever you're on? Maybe it'd be easier to try and schedule a time to play that way?
    Tell me your available times. We need to play by tomorrow night. I'm somewhat flexible as long as you give me multiple times to work with.
    i will be on tonight between 20-23h (gmt +2) on irc to play for superstars tour. If u can't, tell me as soon as p when we can play (during weekend)
    Nelson
    Nelson
    oh and ur a big black bitch
    hey we still have to play for HFA, could you play tomorrow around 3 PM your time ?
    dice
    dice
    no

does now work
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    yep, smogtours ?
    dice
    dice
    ok
    hey when do you want to lpay for hoenn cup? im gmt -6 and free most of the day sunday if that works
    Eo's thoughts:

[10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> quincy quagsire posted an rmt recently complaining about the lack of good rmts
    [10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> unfortunately he did nothing to fix the problem

[10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> if you take the first letter of each word in dice offense omicron
    [10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> you get DOO
    [10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> which is what the team is
    Eo's thoughts:

[10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> quincy quagsire posted an rmt recently complaining about the lack of good rmts

[10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> if you take the first letter of each word in dice offense omicron
    Eo's thoughts:

Eo's thoughts:

Eo's thoughts:

have yet to start english essay

when u left i lost all my drive rip
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…