Alf'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, when do you want to play for all gens tour?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Whenever you want. I have a lot of free time. I'm GMT+2. I guess you're brazilian judging by your avatar so I suppose it's best if we play in evening my time.
    Is Thursday 9pm my time good for you ?
    Hill
    Hill
    Teah, it's good. I'll be on #frontier by that time if you want to talk to me.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I know we've scheduled to play in one hour but there's a big thunderstorm outside so I might be late or unable to come if it lasts.
    When fite for sinnoh cup? o.o
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Whenever you want o.o
    You're often on smogtours for the frontier I guess ? I'll try to be on the server tomorrow or in some hours. I'm GMT+2 btw
    MarceloDK
    ok, im gonna stick around for the next few hours so just vm me if you feel like playing when you come back ._.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm on smogtours right now. I'll probably stay on for one hour.
    Quitting that stupid game for a while or definitively.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    What's the latest you're online during the day? All of you last activities are around or before 10 am my time.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Around 5pm my time. I know it's early but I don't have a connection after that. If we can't find a way to play, you can take the win, dw.
    Kevin Garrett
    Kevin Garrett
    I'll look for you every day as early as possible.
    Hi, I am one of your opponents for the R1 of the wcop. My timezone is GMT +1. I prefer playing on next week (Wednesday 25, thursday 26, friday 27, saturday 28 or sunday 29). Hour is not a problem, but i prefer 16:00 to 2:00 GMT +1. Let me know if any of these work for you.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    K I'm available Wednesday/Thursday/Friday evenings. Which one fits you the most ?
    Ecuacion
    Ecuacion
    I prefer Friday evening at 20-22 PM by your time in Smog Tours Server.
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm on smogtours
    hey bud we play for r1 of worldcup. I am gmt-4 and i am extremely busy during the week but i'm sure if you tell me a specific time i'll be able to play. i just need to know a few days ahead of time. I prefer mornings my time or mornings Saturday. Sunday isn't an option for me :x just let me know
    aim
    aim
    Tuesday is good for me. Morning my time? Like maybe 9ish
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Works for me.
    aim
    aim
    alright sounds great. also i know we keep changing the times but if you are on sometime today i'm on smogon irc in #wcop as aim if you'd also like to play today. up to you my friend
    Hi, we are opponents to Hoenn cup. When can you play? i'm available in the nights of my country
    My gmt -6 .... :P
    We play for superstars, I'm GMT -6, prefer the afternoons since I don't usually wake up until 12, let me know.
    we gotta fite for no johns. im gmt -6 and on in my evenings and nights, and on irc in #neverused. when yuo wanna fite
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I'm GMT+2. I'll try to catch you today on irc.
    hi we're paired for monotype, i'm gmt +10 and free for most of thursday and Friday so playing then would suit, though i can possibly do wkend sometime. let me know what suits you
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Friday is probably the best day for me since I can be on in the morning (yeah I'm GMT+2). So something like Friday around 11 am my time is ok ?
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    that should be fine, see you then
    Alf'
    when do u want to play for superstars
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Is Saturday ok ? I'm gmt +2. I'm often on during the evening.
    PDC
    PDC
    yeah sounds good
    superstar fight? im cst
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I missed your pm, sry. I'm still on smogtour if you want to get this done.
    hyperbeem
    I'll be on same time tmrw
    When do you want to play for Sabotage ?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Sry, I stopped playing, dunno why I even joined. You can have the win or ask for a sub.
    Hi alf, when do you wanna sneak with me
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    Btw Alf' I'd like to play as well someday. Glad to see that you'll be there this weekend :D
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    You can't avoid me since you just suggested this time!
    gr8astard
    gr8astard
    lmfao stop riding on my post men.
    yea alf around smogtours time is good, probably not friday but the other two should be fine :)
    when you can battle?
    Alf'
    Alf'
    I don't know If I have enough motivation to play... I'll try to catch you if you're online during the tour this week-end.
    davidness
    davidness
    Saturday
    POWC, lets play later in the week
    Alf'
    Alf'
    Sure thing, what's your gmt ? Mine is +2
    Mizuhime
    Mizuhime
    -5, im not hard to find on irc so we should be able to get this done easy
    I'll be available all tonight even you can battle then (though that's kind of late for you). If not, would around 5 PM GMT -4 on Monday be good?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…