Gary
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (II)
    I apologize for being so inactive and losing touch with you and the group for such a long time. I honestly didn't deserve to be mentioned on that list but I'm touched that you would remember me like that :']
    Kudos to you my nigga for being one hell of a guy. Good Luck and I hope this isn't the last time I see you :]
    rip ;_;

also haunter and alexwolf said I could take over the VR ranking while you were gone, but whatever Nog is cool. Was probably decided within skype.
    Gary
    Gary
    oh I had no idea sorry lol I didn't know people were already discussing who was taking it over. You should have asked me.
    Gary
    Gary
    He was the only person that asked.
    trc
    It's fine as long as its someone who knows the meta and plays often. Nog does so it's all cool :]
    Hey! On the Tyranitar analysis, on the Physically Defensive set, you said 'Smooth Stone' under Items, but that is not an item, nor is it correct, it should be 'Smooth Rock'! :)
    Gary
    Gary
    Well hopefully when it's uploaded they will catch that mistake because I can't edit it anymore :/
    Swamp-Rocket
    Swamp-Rocket
    I fixed it
    Hey Gary,is it a good idea to use mega pinsir again as the meta game has again dropped it guard vs flying spam?
    Gary
    Gary
    Yea Mega Pinsir is still a massive threat regardless of what everyone has been saying in the ranking thread.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Thanks for that,I always felt that people have now played into pinsir's hands by making him a kinda underrated threat
    Can you address Tyranitar's ranking as well, that was the main point of my post. I would think moving it would be obvious, but the argument is there anyways. For fresh thought, Excadrill would be B- or something if not for its uses with Ttar (and admittedly Ttar mega.) BUT the suprise factor exists etc. etc. Just consider it idk, also wall of text concerning S rank coming tomorrow.
    Gary
    Gary
    Mold Breaker Excadrill is still an extremely common thing lol. Scarf is arguably one of its best sets aside from the Sand Rush set because it revenges a lot of shit, spins, and can spam EQ a lot more reliably because of its ability. It would still be high up their in the ranks even without Sand Rush B- is wayyy too low. I think you're over exaggerating a bit on how much Exca needs T-tar.
    asterat
    asterat
    That's not Ttars only function though. Fine, semi toss that aside, Ttar still deserves A+
    Hey, I was just wondering if you've given Staraptor and/or Rhyperior a thought on their Viability. Several people have advocated both of 'em to go to B, but I was wondering if you've ever these two Pokémon some consideration. If you wish, I can link you to several posts on both of these Pokémon as to why people think they should move up.
    Peace.
    What spread and moves do I use for specially defensive clefable?It fits my team very well so I need it there but I have a physical wall already
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I meant EV,I am just getting back into comp since gen 5 thanks for the help.Lastly,which is the best non Mega non knock off physical attacker?
    Gary
    Gary
    Ummm that's a pretty subjective question because there's a ton of good physical attackers that don't neccesarily carry Knock Off. Azumarill is obviously a big one, as is Garchomp, Excadrill, and Talonflame. Azumarill is probably your best bet if you want a ton of power or sweep with Belly Drum, while Garchomp is better if you need a Stealth Rocker, revenge killer, SD sweeper, etc.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Ok
    Hi Gary Mother-F***ing Oak.
    jk. We're cool. I just couldn't resist ;P
    edit OMG! I've just noticed ur status says mudder fucker XD
    No more Sceptile :'( At least you're actually a person now. :P

PS: nice job with the fixes to the viability list. This time there was a total of 0 things i disagreed with! :D
    Thank you so much for addressing Seismitoad and Gastordon jfc :U
    Gary
    Gary
    Yeah the spam bump posts were driving me insane.
    what are your thoughts on chomp rn, I mean, scarf chomp is a staple on offense, defensive chomp is actually making a comeback from gen 5 on some teams as a great switch into Zard Y, Aegislash, and as a general reliable SR setter and utility check on stall and balance.
    Monte Cristo
    Sash SD Chomp and lead chomp in general is making a very real comeback as a very good SR setter and lead. also I know this makes me sort of a hipster but- fuck all I still use SD chomp because imo it's still good, stone edge is a great 4th slot as it beats togekiss and skarm after chip damage at +2.
    Gary, would you mind inputting your thoughts on the Mega Manectric argument that has been happening for a few pages in the viability thread if you have the time? Thanks!
    skies
    skies
    No, I didn't mean your thoughts on it dropping or rising, I meant where you stand on the matter of like if it's good / bad, stuff like that. But, alright!
    Gary
    Gary
    Yeah idk about that either. I hate arguing with some of these people because they refuse to listen to logic. That's why I often avoid posting in the regular ranking thread altogether because so many people have no idea what they're talking about yet they sit there and argue for the sake of arguing. No point in fueling the fire.
    skies
    skies
    I guess lol
    Would you have any interest in a quick battle?
    Gary
    Gary
    Sorry I can't really play tonight but anytime tomorrow evening would be great.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    That might work. I'll contact you again if I have the time tomorrow.
    False Sense
    False Sense
    Any interest in battling now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…