Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Buddy~
    I see you need help with cloning in SQSA. Still need help?
    I see you're a bit untrusting of the new guys. I am too with trades/cloning as well.

I'm around if you need anything. ^^
    lats
    6IV Mild Dive Ball Shiny Kyurem, 31/31/31/31/31/00 Shiny Brave Landorus, 30/31/30/31/31/31 Naive HP Ice Shiny Cobalion, Bold 31/x/30/30/30/30 shiny Cresselia, no idea for the others >_C
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Have you thought about Lead Azelf?

Also, as for what I might like in 5th Gen. Best ball for Shiny Mawile?

I wouldn't mind an Adamant perfect female with Foul Play, Knock Off, Ice Punch if that's okay as those are only pure tutor moves for it :P.
    lats
    Can't do balls, no breeding passing down in 5th gen :P
    I can EV train 6 mons for the pawniard, just let me know what EVs you want. I can also give you insurance (5IV legends) if you don't trust me w/ whatever you want me to train
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    FC is in my sig in the thread, I'll probly finish it sometime tomorrow
    lats
    Kay, added you and online. I'm not bothered about the levels, if they try to evolve let them, just make sure they don't forget any egg/tutor moves.
    lats
    gimme a shout when your done :]
    Any chance you would be interested in a 6Iv Naughty female gible(Sand veil for mega chomp)in heal ball?
    Just wondering if there's any chance Gible can be bred this week :D?
    lats
    I've been a little side-tracked by RNGing, but don't worry, I'm still trying for Gible. I actually have two orders for the female HA dream ball land-sharks, so I'll probably just use the first flawless female I get for breeding >-c
    pikamilk
    pikamilk
    Take your time, I am just checking xd. Have 6 breeding projects too x.x.
    BTW, do you need/want a perfect Porygon? I don't know if you have one, but I bred some extra perfect ones (NHA though) so wondering if you'd like one. I can give one to you for free since my boxes are getting full...
    lats
    It's fine xD
    is it raining heaps down your way? it rained here for like almost 24hrs straight lol
    lats
    heh, it's been a bit more on-and-off down here :P
    dr00
    dr00
    we can share some more with you if you want :P
    it finally stopped sometime this morning lol
    Hey Lockie, I have a question for RNG. How should I determine how many pokemon I should capture to find my timer0? I tried 5 and 2 had the same timer0, but that didnt work so idk. My range was like 167B-1685. Should I just keep trying until I get like 3-4 the same in a row. Thank you in advance :]. P.S. if you don't know, then just tell me lol
    lats
    If you're having huge difficulty with timer0's I advise you try RNGing on Black or White, as your DS game will only have like two timer0's :P

I also suggest RNGing on a DS Lite as to avoid the 8 second delay; it's only 1 second on Lite.
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Could I still do it on a DSi? DS lite isn't happening, cause it um, is missing the top half lol. Hopefully I still have a legend or 2 I can rng on there lol. Also, which is easier? To have a synch spread or to already have the nature spread you want (for example, the spreads I had was 31/31/31/xx/31/31 with adamant/jolly natures.
    lats
    It doesn't really make a difference, as each seed can be synchronized or un-synchronized depending on what PID frame you're on. I'm gonna PM you the rest of my info as not to fill up the wall :P
    So many witty entries... but I decided to go with... jagged_angel! Haikus are awesome! :D
    Hey there, this is a post for Pawniard giveaway! :)
    Your Lati@s is so fat, it takes neutral damage from Ice Beam.
    Wink wink nudge nudge.
    :P
    0602-6966-5830 (ign Sergio)
    I'd love to be in the giveaway. IGN: Thomas FC: 1306-4934-9084. Latios is really cool. I like Latios better than Latias. Mega Latios looks cool too.
    I would love to be included in the Pawniard giveaway :) My FC is 0490 5935 2418 ign Harry

And now it's Haiku time!

Big brother of 'lil pink
    He soars high on azure wings
    Latios brings hope

And one more:

Latias is not
    Amused by your U-Turning
    She will HP Fire you
    I want to be include to :) 5429-8641-2596
    XDtrainer
    I have both hp fire shiny lati twins :) latios is called Minty hozu (because is green) and latias is called soul sister :) i very love them and using them a lot in competitive play,one of my favorite legends :)
    XDPokemon
    Two of my favorite legends,and latios is in best ball, latias in premier one :)
    XDPokemon
    Nest
    I'd love a Pawniard from your giveaway. Lati@s is awesome. When I get either of them from the pokeball in SSBB I just think "yeah I win gg". They are also the best-designed legends imo
    lats
    Entered :]
    CJorex
    CJorex
    Actually since I can RNG myself I can probably get my own one, keep them for people who need them more
    lats
    Sure thing ^^
    Hi was wondering if you could give me one of those Pwniards from your giveaway.
    Lati@s Megas mean no Knock Off extra dmg but the little turkeys need to watch over Sucker Punch still. Even then, they will still be OU at the end of the day and that's what counts. Brotherhood stays OU.

FC: 3239-3711-4829 IGN: Locoghoul
    lats
    Hehe, I TAKE GREAT OFFENCE AT THEM BEING CALLED TURKEY'S!
    Jk, entered :]
    lats
    Wait, what happened to your old account? I remember giving someone called locoghoul something in a G/A ages ago.
    Art Vandelay
    Art Vandelay
    I had the misfortune of expressing my opinion on the baton pass suspect test... Got Smogoned 101
    I already have a pawniard as said just here to comment on Latios/Latias
    Ahh,the twincest,I actually feel bad for Latias for you removing her,but it's her fault for being cute and not cool,since you are a boy it's natural that you chose Latios alone,anyway I have always like the twincest for their cute/cool looks and Latios and Latias always having been on my best teams.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Which flawless shiny,the pawniard?
    lats
    yup
    off to do a zorua, then some hyper voice eevee :]
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Wow,blue ranger?I like that one...decided to enter if you giving that away(joke joke keep it to yourself)
    Friend Code: 0232-8986-4999 IGN: Tim

This is my giveaway inclusion post.

Legendary
    Adorable
    Tasty
    Impressive
    Alluring
    Sacred

Lethal
    Amazing
    Tenacious
    Illusive
    Outsatnding (Pontential)
    Sophisticated
    lats
    Your in :]
    Sign me up for the Pawniard giveaway.

Latios and Latias are awesome because with the new mega evos they look more like airplanes to the extent that even I can tell they look like airplanes which is really awesome because planes are awesome.
    lats
    I like planes

Entered :]
    Hey, I'll gladly take one of those Treeckos off your hands. Any you can spare is fine as long as it's Timid and has egg moves. My FC is 1134-7193-3133 and my IGN is Karous.
    lats
    Added and coming online
    Age of Kings
    Age of Kings
    Thanks a bunch, I really appreciate it. That is a Sport Ball Nincada and not a regular Pokeball so don't toss it straight away :p
    lats
    Thank you for the nincada! Enjoy treecko!
    MEGA SWAMPERT IS GAY Y U NO SAP SIPPER????
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Yea,go on and send one more pokemon to Ubers,if he gets good stats,that is
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    SAP SIPPER IS GAY. yOU SEE THIS BEHEMOTH COMING AT YOU AT 100,000MPH IN THE RAIN AND THEN SEE WHAT THE BETTER ABILITY IS :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…