Jellicent
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Do you mind if I give you some ideas for the CAP so you could broadcast them? Thanks.
    Chompunish
    Chompunish
    Ability: Vaporize - Desc.: This Pokemon's Fire -type attacks are super effective (x2) against a Water -type foes. In rain, steam forms and so, the accuracy of all moves, regardless of the pokemon (unless a ability states otherwise), Accuracy is 0.85x during rain. This pokemon has a x2 weakness to Flying -type attacks.
    What do you think?
    Jellicent, could you assist me in a problem I've been having? My Windows Vista won't let me chat in discussions. I can talk to users via PMing, but I prefer talking out loud. Could you help me?
    Hey, I was redirected to a Super Moderator's profile for name changes. Would it be possible to change my name to Fissurous? I made this account years ago and would no longer like to use this username.
    i am jellicent. i haev a strong tolerance of alcohol and i pick tips out of customers w/ my service. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will swim into your kitchen and make a mess of your drinks
    Chompunish
    Chompunish
    Sorry, but I think half of us are less than the age of 21, and 99.9% of the other half aren't heavy drinkers.
    Chompunish
    Chompunish
    Why on earth would me kitchen be floodin'?
    hey is there any way i can get into HTMLizing analyses on the site? i don't have much to do this summer so i thought it would be a nice way to contribute
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    If you're good with HTML, you can PM Setsuna asking to apply for the Smog's HTML team. He'll make you take a test, and if you pass, you're in ^.^
    Redew
    Redew
    Also, only the mods of that C&C section can upload the analyses.
    i am jellicent. i haev a strong tolerance of alcohol and i pick tips out of customers w/ my service. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will swim into your kitchen and make a mess of your drinks
    Chompunish
    Chompunish
    Go, Kyurem-B! Shock Fall!
    /italics It is a OHKO! /italics
    Jellicent fainted! (not you, User Jellicent; this guy)
    hi, it's been about 3 weeks (o.o) since i sent my application in, and i'm worried you might have missed it.
    could you please take a look at it? thanks!
    Jellicent
    Jellicent
    Hey, sorry guys, I've been working overtime a lot this month but I haven't forgotten about you. You two, Alphose_Elric, Unfixable, and Lux Gracetail are all up next for review. Hopefully I'll be able to knock out all 5 Monday, since I should have off then.

Super and Oggy have also both been busy, so finding a time to review applications with them has been tough. We'll get to them, though ^.^
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    Thank you so much!
    Kangaaroo
    Kangaaroo
    Yeah, thanks so much, we really appreciate it! I understand you're busy, and I'm really sorry about that. If you have anything important to do, please do it first before going over much amchecks!
    Hey Jellicent! How can I view my infractions? I think I am supposed to be able to view them on my profile but I am unable to find it.

Thank you!
    Redew
    Redew
    Only mods can see them.
    Hey Jellicent,can you change my name to BKG please?Thanks
    v
    v
    poor god champion
    Chompunish
    Chompunish
    Could you elaborate on that?
    Hey, do you know when you'll have time to have a look at the GP amchecks I gave in the convo? Also, sorry if they need to be stamped; I'm pretty sure 3 have been officially stamped, and 1 was kind of half stamped by a now banned user...
    Anyway, thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…