Mustakrakish36
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Update: I RNG'd the Gligar. It's 31/31/31/25/31/31, Impish, with Immunity (turns to Poison Heal), caught in a Luxury Ball and tutored with Stealth Rock and Tailwind. When do you want to pick it up?
    Mustakrakish36
    Mustakrakish36
    Hey man just saw your post with the specs on Gligar. Thats exactly what ive been looking for. Really appreciate the chance to finally get one. Hmu whenever you get a free minute for a trade
    Enjoy your Choice Band and Goomy! Thanks for Pinsir!
    Mustakrakish36
    Mustakrakish36
    No problem at all man. Thanks alot, really needed that Choice Band to work on perfecting this Scizor.

Now he just needs a good EV spread to run Bulletunch, U Turn, Defog, and Superpower. My fault for the delay on trading, wanted to find anything for you besides an egg haha
    Slashari
    Slashari
    No problem at all! Good luck getting that Scizor.
    Was it something that I said? If I sounded snippy I apologies. I wasn't actually jumping to conclusion, I just thought I understood what you were referring to and what you meant.

Sure you sure there's nothing on my thread that you want?
    Mustakrakish36
    Mustakrakish36
    Wish I had one. Currently have Char Y, Abomasite, Lucarionite, think i have T-Tar/ Pinsir,
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Hmmm..... How about the T-Tar Mega Stone, if you have that one. If not, then don't worry about it. I'll just take the Blastoise Megastone.
    Diabolico
    Diabolico
    Ready. :)
    Hey. What are you looking for that Pinsirite?
    Mustakrakish36
    Mustakrakish36
    Currently need Jirachi with Wish, Multiscale D-Nite with Fire Punch and Exspeed, any decent 5iv pokemon I would actually use.
    Mustakrakish36
    Mustakrakish36
    Not sure which part you mean so i'll explain both.

3 Time VGC Champ Ray Rizzo mentioned that his friend started using Assault Vest Wigglytuff after seeing the success and popularity of it in Korean tournaments.

It gets great coverage and very nice walling potential with the sp. defence boost.

Check this article out for more info from Ray.

http://msanktuary.blogspot.com/2014/04/wigglytough-is-tough-enough.html
    Yeah, Gligar is fine. :)
    Sorry, had to go do something after posting. I should be able to breed the larvitar within the next hour or so, luck permitting.

EDIT: I have you larvitar ready now. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…