Caledrith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we're matched for this ubers friends tour or w/e its called
    when fite
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'll be on later today. If you're consistently in the ubers room, i'll try to find you in the next two days. I should be in the LC room if you're looking for me ever.
    Uhm message me when you want that match btw~ I'm gmt+0 ugh I can play later than normal since its the weekend n all
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I'll be gone like the next 5 hours, and then I should be back.
    +AbsDaddy: who is eliter four in this room
    +AbsDaddy: ELITE FOUR MANKEY/ELITE FOUR BROS/ELITE FOUR FIZZ/ELITE FOUR CALEDRITH/CHAMPION PREM
    +AbsDaddy: toptier league
    +zeriloa: nobody gets past elite four caledrith
    +zeriloa: specializes in type: swagger

wowie cale you're makin a name for yourself :o
    Were playing for lc tour im gmt -4 give me a timr please cause i barely use smogon now
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Oh snap, I'm playing you. I'm GMT -7, but I'm on in the LC room most of the day. I'm a driver there, so you'll know if I'm on.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Ok thx
    Hi Im your opponent for LC minitour :). Im GMT -8 (I think, Pacific US time) but am mostly only on after 9:00 PM. When are you available?
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Sure. I will most likely be on from 4 to late at night Friday so I'll just shoot you a PM when I see you
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Didnt see you, man...playing tmrw is gonna be tough for me.
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Oh my gosh, I'll just keep my self in PS all day today bar 2:30 to 6:00 today. Sorry
    we need to fite for lc minitour, im eastern us time (gmt-5?) and can play most any time in the evenings, as well as being online all day tomorrow
    Hello. I'm your opponent for Farm League this week. I'm GMT -4. I might be really busy because I have exams coming up, but I still will try to find time to battle this week. When do you want to battle?
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    Sorry I had exams ALL week. I'm free to play almost all of today. I'm GMT -7 I think, so ya.
    theshinymew64
    I have to study a lot today for exams, so I don't think it will work out. Sorry.
    Hi caledrith, we are paired for XY LC minitour. I'm GMT +1 and I prefer to play tomorrow from 9.00 pm until 10.30 pm my time. Friday we can play from 8.30 to 10.30 pm. Instead on weekend could be easier, about scheduling time.
    Caledrith
    Caledrith
    I believe 10 is 3 my time. Its Wednesday here atm, so does tomorrow at 10 your time work?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sounds good. I'll be online today (Thursday) at 10.00 pm on Smogon and on #littlecup IRC channel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…