dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Tell me your available times. We need to play by tomorrow night. I'm somewhat flexible as long as you give me multiple times to work with.
    i will be on tonight between 20-23h (gmt +2) on irc to play for superstars tour. If u can't, tell me as soon as p when we can play (during weekend)
    Nelson
    Nelson
    oh and ur a big black bitch
    hey we still have to play for HFA, could you play tomorrow around 3 PM your time ?
    dice
    dice
    no

does now work
    Xyldaz
    Xyldaz
    yep, smogtours ?
    dice
    dice
    ok
    hey when do you want to lpay for hoenn cup? im gmt -6 and free most of the day sunday if that works
    Eo's thoughts:

[10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> quincy quagsire posted an rmt recently complaining about the lack of good rmts
    [10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> unfortunately he did nothing to fix the problem

[10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> if you take the first letter of each word in dice offense omicron
    [10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> you get DOO
    [10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> which is what the team is
    Eo's thoughts:

[10:41 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> quincy quagsire posted an rmt recently complaining about the lack of good rmts

[10:45 pm] <&HardWorkerIris> if you take the first letter of each word in dice offense omicron
    Eo's thoughts:

Eo's thoughts:

Eo's thoughts:

have yet to start english essay

when u left i lost all my drive rip
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…