TGMD
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we're paired for dubs seasonals again lol. This time I'm available most of the week though. When do you prefer to play?
    heya, we play for uu open. i'm +8, what's your timezone and when can you play
    malefic
    We can still get this done today though, if you're ok with it as well~
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Umm I'm not sure if that will work tbh, I'll let you know closer to the time. Otherwise, weekend works great
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Nvm, that actually works really well. Cya then :)
    sorry, TGMD; I know you earned a R1 bye for Majors, but byes are actually not a thing in Majors format (not swiss), so please choose a different prize instead (Level 51 already knows about this).
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Err can't you get byes in single elimination too? :(
    Pocket
    Pocket
    well it's double elimination
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Ok :( Well, I'll rethink my prize choices
    Nigga, we're paired for the Sunset Colosseum R3, when do you want to lose ? :3
    TGMD
    TGMD
    In a few hours y/n
    HBK
    HBK
    How about now ?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sounds good, I'm on smogtours :]
    Sorry for yesterday, I was busy but I finally have some time over the weekend for the Sunset Colosseum battle. Since I am 10 hours behind you it's hard to specify a time, so maybe just tell me when you'll have time after you read this. Most of the time I'm at the UU server as 'RainPB'.
    Rain.
    Rain.
    That could be hard, but I'll try. I will definitely be available at 12 AM or 1 PM.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Hey, it's past 12 your time now, I've been waiting in the underused room as TGMD.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'll wait for another 10 minutes. If you can't make it, just set a time for tomorrow
    tgmd, partner up with me and fireburn for doubles team trials. y/y?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    yush :] and no idea lol. Firebarn just asked me and you were the first person that came to mind as a third. What's our team name?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Uhhhh Team Finally Smells or Team n_n y/n (I don't care about team name, lmao)
    Haruno
    Haruno
    so we're just letting firebarn pick our team name. :X How bad can it be
    Cuz apparently I have to schedule or some shit. When are you free to wreck me for ubers tars? Or I could fix irc so I could find you on. Whichever comes first
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Whenever you want. Keep in mind I'm GMT + 12 so don't choose anything silly like 4 am my time :]
    Haruno
    Haruno
    k 4am your time sounds lovely. Or we can fite now o-o
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Urapoop. Fite now on smogtours we shall.
    Hi breh, ur my POT opponent. When u can play ? I'm GMT +2
    decis
    decis
    'll be waiting for you on smogtours on the alt Decision Makers at 11 pm my time.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Cool, that works well. You mean on Thirsday, right?
    decis
    decis
    ye, on thursday.
    we play for doubles seasonal im on when you see me in ocn :3
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Sounds good, I'm available all day tomorrow too!
    trc
    Cool can I just PM you whenever or do you want to set a time now?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'll just see you on IRC
    Pretty sure we agreed on today via irc or smogon (I don't remember which) but since it doesn't appear you are on are you free to play tomorrow?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    We agreed on my Sunday, which is your Saturday, via vm.
    Nog
    Nog
    Ah alright (my mind is completely fucked). It was someone else who I said Thursday to, ty and see you on Saturday
    Why the fuck am I in the same bracket as you in the bracket tour?????? :((((((((((((
    Yoo Im GMT -4. Do you get on irc? It's probably easiest we just keep in touch over that until we get our match done
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Yeah, I do use IRC. In my vm I mentioned I'm GMT + 12 and that I can play after 4 PM on weekdays, which is 12 AM your time, so I doubt we'll ever see eachother on outside of the weekends.
    Squirrel.
    Squirrel.
    Im normally on from 12 am - 2 am. So I'm sure we can find a time slot during the week or weekend. What nick do you usually use on IRC?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Oh ok, that works. I just use TGMD on IRC, you can find me in #wcop
    Hi. when do you wanna play for bracket tour?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after 4 PM my time weekdays as well as almost anytime in the weekend
    MikeDawg
    Okay. Just lemme know when you're on! I'm generally free almost all day err day
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…