Malekith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. Here's my contact info for WCOP.
    GMT -6. I'm thinking Saturday/Sunday for my morning / afternoon (your afternoon / evening) will work best. I can do either weekend.
    Hey Malekith, sry about yesterday, I was off the comp' when you PM'ed me. I'm on smogtour for the whole day if you want to play.
    when do u wanna fight? i'm gmt-7 and i can battle tuesday/thursday or on the weekend
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I'm GMT+1. I prefer to play weekend since I have a lot of exams this week T_T. Saturday/Sunday at my afternoon/night your morning/afternoon ?
    watashi
    watashi
    how about saturday 6 pm your time
    Yo when do you wanna play some GSC :o. I'm free after school Thursday (4pm MDT), and for most of the day on Saturday / Sunday.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Okay! Lets do it my Thursday night, I'm GMT+1, I don't exactly know what GMT is MDT but I guess it'll be like -4~-7 or something like that?
    SilentVerse
    SilentVerse
    MDT is GMT -6, so it'd have to be 11 pm your time at the earliest :]
    hey we gotta play for Lutras RBY tournament, my timezone is gmt +1, when do you want to play?
    Malekith
    Malekith
    whenever you want, I'm on PO main server.
    Hello Malekith, we're up for the counterteam tournament. Unfortunately I won't have time to build a team properly and play until next Wednesday due to exams :[ After that, I should be free pretty much all day, so it should't be difficult to schedule our match (i see we share the same timezone). Is it ok for you?
    hey man, we gotta play for SPL, my GMT is +1, I'm not ready yet but I should definitely be by thursday, friday at the latest (I'd rather play before the weekend though), any evening is fine for me, I can't play during the day as I'm in uni for basically the whole day
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Ok just the same for me. I'll be ready Friday afternoon!
    Hi, sorry for the delay in contacting you, I believe you are my tutor for BW UU round 81? I am going to make a tutee talk thread in preparation of the lessons. Thanks and I look forward to learning from you. :)
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Do you have a skype account?
    ABaker
    ABaker
    No, but I will create one if necessary.
    Ready whenever you are.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    Same, so lets do it when we are both online sometime this week, won't be difficult, if we dont met each other in the week, we'll schedule for the weekend.
    sup bro, we're playin for spl. when's a good time for you? i'd prefer to get this done sometime around friday or saturday if that's cool with you, i got some stuff to do this week including making a team :|
    Malekith
    Malekith
    I'm GMT+1, I can play every afternoon of the week days ( from 5PM to 0:00 ), just tell me a day to play. If you can't play in that range ( Friday included ) we'll have to schedule for weekend which is more flexible.
    Malekith
    Malekith
    ?_?
    Plus
    Plus
    eating lunch right now, i'll be back in like half an hour and i'll pm you on irc when i'm good to go
    hy malekith,

when will you be available to play? i won't be able to play at all tomorrow since i will be out, but i am available most of the rest of the week. wednesday from 1PM-2PM GMT -6, and 4-6PM ar good; thursday + friday i'll be around for the entirety of the day. weekend will be hard to schedule since i'm busy, so i'm more willing to go later or earlier on thurs / fri if necessary.

let's have a good game =)
    Hey youre my tutor for bw uu n_n looking forward to learning a lot
    tcr
    tcr
    Tutor - Tutee [Metagame]

Fuzznip - Jin White [XY OU]
    Jirachee - FreyrEuxine [XY OU]
    dragonuser - BlackyXD [XY OU]
    plus - AwesomeBiz [XY OU]
    Malekith - TCR [BW UU]
    Malekith
    Malekith
    okay, do you have a skype account?
    tcr
    tcr
    yah im on skype as TCRrulezd00d, just send a request
    I heard you have a big ,or at least thats what destinyunknown told me, i must say that i dont mind anyway so , hi there mkith ,interested on some good times ?
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    I am the guy on that plaza in venice last summer 20 yo, studies computer engireering
    joint rolling techniques as well as vagina penetrating theory.
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    even so you are too old for me , at least destiny was right
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    spain if full of cock thirsty hoes like you maybe i ll visit ibiza this summer , they say that E goes as low as 3 euros is that true man ?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…