M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hola amigo , me podrias decir que paso con la seleccion de chile?? porque no sale en los matchups?? gracias :)
    can u make an exception about weakest eligibility if that player has nowhere else to go? my mothers side is canadian and us east is full. that'd make canada my weakest, but they already have 2 weakest players. i know its kind of bending the rule but my primary is locked.
    Hola muchacho !

are you available today for the superstar ? Ill back from work at 8PM GMT+2 and connected on frenchtime PS! server. But I can be on smogtour if that fits you better.
    Hasta la vista.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    sup, we're paired for hoenn cup. when do u want to play? im gmt+2, i have exams during the incoming week but i have p.flexible avaiabilities tho
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Contact me in IRC (I will be in #ruinsofalph)
    Tonight and tomorrow in the afternoon are the best times probably
    hey, we gotta play for crystal geodude. i'm on gmt-3 and i should be free on tuesday, thursday and during the weekend.
    Hi when is world cup of pokemon and when to sign up and it will be help in which server?
    I'm paired against you for the XY Lc tournament and I'm @ GMT-5. I'm open p much everyday for the rest of this week. If that's a good time for you, great. If not, tell me when'll work for you and i'll see if i can adjust my schedule.
    hy when do you wanna play for ost?
    im gmt+1 and available 10am-2pm most days from wednesday on except for eating lunch and also late afternoon/early evening on wednesday, saturday and sunday
    Ei, tenemos que pelear en el round 4 del ost(: soy GMT-7, que te parece si jugamos el jueves alrededor de las 11 am de mi hora, 7Pm hora española, si no puedes pues puede ser el otro fin de semana(:
    LatiosIsHere
    LatiosIsHere
    Pues si no me viene ningun inconveniente el jueves puedo jugar hasta las 9 pm hora española
    LatiosIsHere
    LatiosIsHere
    ey, no podre estar :[ lo dejamos para el sabado desde las 8 pm de españa podre jugar
    LatiosIsHere
    LatiosIsHere
    Ey, aqui andare para cuando estes listo para jugar[:
    Hey, we're paired for OST round 3. My timezone is GMT -7 and my free time in the week is usually wonky, but i can schedule any time between noon and 9 pm my time. Weekends are more flexible except for Sunday. I'd prefer to get this done ASAP, so if you have a specific time in mind that works for you I'll do my best to work with that. I'm also on IRC a lot, if you wanna arrange this there.
    Biosci
    Biosci
    So next Saturday at this time then? Sounds great, I'll see you then
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    Ok, I will be online at 1 am Gmt +1 today or a bit earlier, I don't think I can be online much earlier
    Biosci
    Biosci
    Just shoot me a PM on IRC when you're able to play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…