ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we play lc open im gmt - 5
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    ok sorry for being late but i'm on vacation and decent internet is surprisingly hard to come by. i'm -6 (mountain standard) for now but it'll shift to -7 in a couple of days. i can only really do it fairly late in the evening so give me a time that works for you and i'll try to meet it some day next week, assuming that's when deadline is (?)
    deadline is creeping up on us, want to play tomorrow at 2pm my time?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Uh yeah so i'm gmt -7 right now and i'm on vacation. I'll try to get it done but If not, take the win
    Raseri
    Raseri
    :(
    hiya, we're matched up for the UU open. im GMT -6, and prefer to fight in my afternoons or evenings. 2-6PM preferred. When would you like to play?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +2 and well i prefer afternoons too. i'll probably be able to make it some night between those hours you gave me but it's kinda hard to say that up front for me. i'll join irc whenever you're on, i guess you're always in #neverused?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    yeah im always on #neverused, or the NU room on PS :)
    fixed my problem, i'm ready to play now, just find me on ps if you are still available to play
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    alright i'm there now
    MMII
    MMII
    ah oops was afk, sorry about that. I assumed you had logged off after an hour or so of no response but i should have updated my vm with me being afk.
    Hey, When do you want to play for Uberstars? i am GMT+1.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    idk whenever, asap would be cool because some others (mm2) seem intend on johning :v
    hey we gotta play for wcop! tell me when its posible for you, im gmt-4 i would prefer from wednesday on...
    Hi, we've got to play for wcop. What about Wednesday July 2nd or Thursday July 3rd between 8 and 11 PM GMT+2 ? If you don't wanna play these days/at that time, tell me your availible times so we can pick a time that fits both of us well.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    Yeah july 3rd should work, i'm gmt +2 too. I'm literally always available in the morning 9-12 am
    Meridian
    Meridian
    Thursday July 3rd, 11 am on Smogtours, i'll probably be on #wcop too if you don't see me on Smogtours
    yn
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    great
    when do we fite for upl
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    weekend or next week . i'm gmt +2 and i'm pretty flexible (at least in the day, at night it's a little tougher). what time would work for you
    yo broski when can you play for upl? not gonna lie, i'm usually busy throughout the week so my best time is most likely saturday morning. i'm gmt -4
    aim
    aim
    how does saturday 12 pm my time sound?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    that'd be saturday 6 pm for me right? but yeah i'll try to make it but i can't guarantee i'll make it
    aim
    aim
    well if you'd like to play today, i'll be in #wcop for a long time on irc
    Hi bro,we have a match for UPL and the deadline is in 2 days.Tell me when you are available so we can get this done.GMT+0.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    well i can basically be on anytime this weekend,especially during the day. i'll probably just idle on showdown ubers's channel quite often. if there's any times you'll definitely be on i could try to meet them? also i'm gmt +2
    Yo I subbed out Royalty (with his permission) for Level 56. Sorry for the inconvenience!!!! I know you scheduled a time with Royalty already but I really want to get all of my players playing time this year.

Level 56 is named Madara Uchiha on Smogon for the record.
    Hey dude

I'm seriously on at all possible times for me to play. Like, when EVER possible. Gonna have to ask you to bend your schedule if we're going to play.
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    I'm on from my after school till about 9:15, and possibly later than that. That's 5 hours I'm able to play, and none of which you've been on for.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    could you cut out the aggressiveness. that's a horrible timezone for me because i'm at school then and cannot be possibly on. today and tomorrow i don't have school and i'll be there though.
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    I'm not trying to be aggressive - I'm just saying that I've been extremely active .-.

I guess we've got to try to catch each other at some point over the weekend. I can try to be on quite a bit later in the night so you don't have to play crazy early in the morning if you don't want to.
    'ello

we're against each other in Haruno's tournament

i'll be on like all the time except for this coming sunday :)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    wanna do it now? i'm there
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    hey man i'm in school atm

i'll be ready to play in 2 hours :)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    what's your timezone even? could you maybe set up a time that works for you because just finding each other is clearly not working.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…