Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Equal oppurtunity, when can you battle? I'm free all week gmt -4
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah, I can play now. What server?
    Shounen
    Shounen
    I'll be on Main, give me some 10-20 mins. I'll be hanging around old gens/scavengers.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright. I'll contact you on there in about 10-20 minutes then.
    yo we gotta play for the outside the box tourney r1. im gmt+2 and im mostly available, when would you like to play?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm around now if you want to play, unless you still need to get your team together for this. If that's the case, maybe we could try playing around this same time on Saturday perhaps?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    na im ready. smogtours?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Sure, I'll be on there in a moment.
    Aight so the weekend is coming for me real soon so perhaps we can do it 9 PM this Saturday (my time) which would be 9 AM (your time). Or we could do it Saturday 9 AM (my time) which would be 9 PM your time on Friday. Your pick!
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Out of those options, we'd have to do it 9 PM your time/9 AM my time, because for the rest of the week I'm working 5:30 PM - 11:30 PM so I'd have to play during my morning or early afternoon.
    Hello we play for the FFTA2 tour (Oglemi didnt tag you so check out the rules). When do you want to play? Will 9:30 am GMT +8 work tomorrow? Or maybe 9:15 pm GMT +8 if you want to pay at my night? Please let me know what works.
    realiti
    realiti
    Im sorry but i cant be available until 30 min later. If it doesnt work we can do tmrw
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    It's alright. I'll be around all evening, so I can wait. Just let me know when you're ready to play. If you still can't play tonight, we should be able to play tomorrow.
    realiti
    realiti
    I'm in the Doubles Room of PS!
    Hey Ruppy, we're battling for the Bracket Tournament. I'm GMT + 12, and I can play after 4 pm my time on weekdays, and I'm pretty busy this weekend, but if you want to play on the weekend, just suggest a few times and I should be able to make one od them.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm GMT -4 and I'm usually available at pretty much any time except for 7 - 8:30 AM and 4:30 - 5:30 PM my time for the next two weeks. I think 4 PM your time is about midnight for me, so unless I'm up at that time (I usually am) we'll have to try and catch each other sometime during my mornings it looks like.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Since I see you're around now and I'm still awake for the time being, any chance you want to get this game done now or in a little bit?
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Now sounds good, I'll hop on smogtours
    We have to battle for the ou tour. When is good for you? I can do Friday 17:00 GMT.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Generally I'm good to play at anytime unless I know I have something I have to do in advance, which isn't the case right now. 17:00 GMT on Friday should work perfectly for me :)
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm pretty sure it's a little earlier than the time you asked, but since I see you're on, you want to get out game done now? And what server would you like to play on?
    when do you want to fight for bracket?
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    We can play right now if you're able to. Otherwise, I'm generally good to play at pretty much anytime.
    Andy Snype
    i'm on smogtours as Andrew
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'm on Smogtours, name's the same as my forum name.
    Hey, we're opponents for New Kids on the Block r1, my timezone is -4 (est) and I'll be able to play nearly every day from around 10 AM to 6 PM my time. You can find me in #littlecup, and #ubers.
    hey when can you play for that homefield tourney? I'm on smogtours now if you wanna play.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Yeah, I can actually play right now. I'll be on smogtours in a moment.
    yo when do you wana play for homefield? I can be online most of Sunday if not when would you like to play during the week..
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I should be able to play at anytime today that works for you, as I'll be around all day. What home tier are you, in case I need some time to get a team together? My home tier is XY OU.
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    i'm free from now, i'll idol in smog tours untill your ready. My home is Ubers btw
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I actually have an Ubers team already, so no worries. I'll meet you there in a moment.
    I'll be available to play in 15-20 minutes if that works for you. If you can't battle today, i'll be ready whenever tomorow.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I PM'd you on IRC, but just in case... I'm ready to play now if you are. Let me know what server you want to play on.
    Lmk if you wanna do the match today, im free all day.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    If you want, I can play now. Let me know what server to meet you on.
    Navy
    Navy
    smogon tour
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I'm on.
    Why would it go to a coin flip? I should get the activity win...
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Sorry, I was just judging off the activity that had been shown thus far, but after looking into it more, you do have a point considering that Asek hasn't really looked like he's been trying to schedule with you beyond clarification on your time zone.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    If you guys do not get your game played by tomorrow evening for GMT -4/EST, then unless I see any further activity on his part to cause me to coin flip, it looks like you will have the activity win. My apologies.
    were playing 4 gen gap i can't play ssunday thru tuesday, but can play now
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Alright, I'll see you then.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Im home wifi is sucking
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I see. You want to just see if another night might be better then? Or give it a little while and see if it improves any?
    Hey Ruppy, we're battling for round 2 of filling the generation gap. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle in the evenings my time on weekdays and most of my weekends.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    If you're around now, any chance we could do it now? Or are you playing on tonight's tour? I should be able to play at anytime this evening (my time) if you'll be around.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Now would be great, I'm on the battle tower server
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I just hopped on. Username is the same as my forum name.
    GGs. Probably not the time to test my team with multiple megas for Mega Mania, was it? >__>"
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    gg man. And yeah, possibly not, but there's nothing saying you can't try it anyway and see what might happen. I tested a team in a previous tour and did fairly well with it, so anything can happen.
    Prof_Clayton
    Prof_Clayton
    That's exactly what I did, and it helped me find some weaknesses. GL in the rest of the games~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…