Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• helo gustavo / tama / dracomalfoy . bro wana play el sabado ok? after tour ? o dime time?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i'll go out tonight for a bit and as soon as i get back i'll be online to play this match.
    davidness
    davidness
    okay I am going to be in the server pokemon online. nick davidness
    davidness
    davidness
    ok try to hold on.
    Hi DracoMalfoy, we are paired for NO John tournament. I'm GMT +2 and I prefer to play in evening my time. Tell me about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Okay. Tomorrow you could find me on #neverused IRC channel from 9.00 pm
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hey i'll be on for a little while now and then get off for some time. I hope to get this done today tho, and will be waiting on irc in #neverused :]
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sure. I join in half and hour.
    ta vamos marcar entao combinado pra domingo depois das 22 00

ultima luta pra fechar.

Combinado???
    sábado e domingo eu entro de manhã e de noite e quinta provavelmente eu entro de noite
    Entro das 9 e fico ateh 11 da manha depois soh entro depois das 23 00 no sábado e no domingo entro depois das 22 00
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    sabado ou domingo a noite. estarei on no #baril e no #frontier
    ah nem tava mais on.

to indo dormir agora.
    Eu te procurei no mirc e mandei msg pra vc no po forum.

Manda seus horários eu to entrando todos os dias de semana depois das 19:00.

Amanhã não vou entrar mas quinta e sabado e domingo eu entro
    hey when do you want to play?

im gmt-7 (california) weekend/monday would probably be the best for me. ill let you know as i get a better idea of what my week will be like
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    hey man, no rush at all, weekend is fine as I'll be on most of the time. you can always find me on irc in #wcop. I'm gmt-3
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Ok so it's been two days and I never saw u on irc. I can play sat night but during the day it'll be a bit hard. Sunday I'm free most of the day. You said you'd tell me ur schedule kinda so please do it :o
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Alright so since I haven't seen you on irc all day: when exactly can you play?
    hello,
    we got to play for the superstar, i'm available during the week after 8PM GMT+2
    see ya
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    i forgot to answer this, sorry man! you can find me on irc so just /query me. the time you mentioned is way too early for me, I get back from gym at 4 pm gmt-4 and can play onwards. if you dont find me, feel free to take the win
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    aight, I'll look for you between 4pm and 5pm (your time) on irc (probably wcop chan)
    see ya
    we gotta play for superstars at some point
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    just /query me on irc whenever u can. if you dont find me, you can take the win
    hey, we're paired for the sneak tour, im gmt+2 and i can usually play on my 9pm, lemme know
    Hi, we're paired for sneak tournament R2, i can play whenever u want, im gmt -4 and i could play on Wednesday/friday/saturday/Sunday
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Does tonight work? I'd rather not play after Wednesday cuz that's the day I'm going home :(
    Leftiez
    Leftiez
    Ok get on here
    smogtours.psim.us
    I can play now :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…