Bughouse
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• webs team I gave it to two people :x

if you could please remove that would be great
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    :o sorry though for the record you've posted the pb in IRC channels before or at least someone posted it on IRC where I saw it. The team is p public now.

Regardless, deleted and v sorry.
    trc
    lol it's fine, I just don't want it spammed on the ladder, you can privately give it to people if you want though.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Fair enough. Again, sorry. Not my team to share and I shouldn't have assumed it was ok.
    wanna play for hoenn cup?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    yeah sure let's get my 2-0 defeat over with. where do you want to play?
    Ojama
    po's lounge
    srk1214 fight me
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm at work being unproductive on my phone. But no. Battle tonight. Can't now.
    Stratos
    all right i dont know if i can do tonight or tomorrow night actually because i am going to the pool and then having friends over, if you cant do before like 6 pm then we'll have to push back to saturday
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Might be able to around 5:30 but that cuts it close.
    hi, when would u like to play for new kids on the block? I'm not available this weekend, but I can play p much anytime on other days o_o
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    ...says he'll be around for 30 minutes. gets response saying can play right then. opp then vanishes again. lol

I gtg. Be back later tonight.
    MarceloDK
    I suddenly forgot it LOL

sorry, marijuana is destroying my short run memory :(
    MarceloDK
    I'll be on smogtours at least for the next 4 hours from now, just hit me there plz n_n
    Gotta fight for the BW UU tourney. Im in EST, and would prefer to fight any time after today. However, I work on the weekends, and dont get home untill 815 PM EST. Other than that, Im pretty much free. Any time in particular that you wanna fight?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    sure, sounds good
    Clone
    Clone
    Are you able to play now? I kinda forgot about our battle yesterday. If not, Ill be on till about Midnight. Same with tomorrow from 830 - Midnight.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    hey yeah I can play if you see this. I'm on main server in the lobby voiced at the top.
    Yes we should fight tomorrow. I've been insanely busy with real life the last few days but tomorrow I'm in the clear.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I assume by tomorrow you meant today since you wrote that so late. I'll be around some.
    we gotta play for the hoenn cup. im gmt+2 and ill be available from thusday onwards, when would you like to play?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Since I'm GMT -4 and am working 9-5, probably have to do the weekend unless you don't mind playing late at night.
    tyranitar would be bad with or without kang JS
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    It'd be a lot better in a meta with no PuP and less of the 108 fighting types. Last I checked we still have it as an A mon even if it used to be S.
    I'll be around next weekend, friday evening and saturday I guess. GMT +1 btw. No problem with that?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'm GMT-4. So weekend is probably best bet. Working 9-5.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    Okok, i'll hang on smogontour server this weekend.
    Yo need to get our match done for Home Field, LMK ill be on for a while!
    We're opps for dubs tour.
    I'm GMT and pretty much always available. Give me a time and I'll probably be able to make it if you convert it into GMT for me =]
    would extending the deadline for another 12 hours (11:59 PM EDT) allow you to get your matches done?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    that depends on paul. I can be on for most of tomorrow night though, yes.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    i gave you two an extension; check the thread for details
    Ah first round it seems we are paired! I see you around on IRC so whenever you want to play pm there :)
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    I'd probably like to play tonight. Just get it out of the way before I get super busy these next few days.
    I am GMT -7, I prefer the afternoons. Let me know.
    makiri
    makiri
    Rather not play today, need to build some new teams and prepare, but I guess Monday and on is good for me.
    makiri
    makiri
    So it is already Tuesday, when are you free man.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    definitely thought I posted something here, but I guess not. I'll be around more today and tomorrow for sure. I'm working though so 9-5 is out for me, period.
    okay, i got my ou team ready. i'm pretty much always in ubers chat room or #ubers.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Ok I'll come find you some time.
    can't make 4:00, think usual time should be good, 4:00 am saturday your time can work too
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Haha preferably not actually 4 AM. Even 2 AM would be a lot earlier.
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Easier*
    Hey, we're paired up on Doubles Circuit. I'm on GMT-3 and I'm free to play every day for the rest of the week from 2:00 PM ~ 10:00 PM my time. You can find me on #baril as ELODIN. Let me know when you wish to play.
    Hey srk let me know whenever your ready for that adv battle. We have the same timezone so it shouldnt be too hard to schedule a time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…