Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・゜゜・。*。・゜*✧
    Martin
    Martin
    Soz. I'm busy all day and then tomorrow I have my match to decide who will become the Bug-type gym leader on perfectpokemon.com.
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    Then just join whenever
    Martin
    Martin
    I will if I get the chance.
    Hi there! :> Just reminding you but change the tag on miltank to copyediting so it doesn't confuse the gp checkers =)
    Martin
    Martin
    ah. thanks for spotting that. I forgot as I was being rushed off of a very slow computer.

also love the new avy.
    Join for the Ubers test?
    Martin
    Martin
    I was broken down on the motorway when u sent that... and then there was no internet where I went. Fun times...
    RotomPoison
    RotomPoison
    I'm stuck in a hotel until Monday so
    Martin
    Martin
    lol.

Well, all I can say is that holidays can very easily suck XD. I was stuck in the car all day... I was genuinely considering telling mum to pull over and screaming as loud as I could in the middle of a field.
    why didn't you give me a shoutout on your rmt.
    i am disappointed.
    Martin
    Martin
    K. got the shoutouts done. Take a look in there when you get a chance.
    Minus
    Minus
    Why did I not get alerted?!?!? also "and maybe expand out too (if you haven't already)" Jonater is on the NU council lmao!
    Martin
    Martin
    oh lol i didn't reallize. i am so dumb XD
    Gamer boy, I know you have some experience in VGC and do you mind if you could tell me the difference between VGC and Doubles?
    Martin
    Martin
    The key difference is that VGC is 4v4 rather than 6v6. IMO, this is more fun as it adds an extra layer of prediction to every match. Another difference is that item clause is active. Finally, there is a completely different banlist, as it uses flat rules and there are the yearly regulations which dictate which Pokémon are legal. Oh: and Dark Void isn't banned (in '14 at least)
    The Shellder Smuggler
    cool :O i'm trying to get more into it, thanks
    Martin
    Martin
    np dude. Its great fun, and it is less about the team than singles - it is more player-oriented in doubles XD
    what would make some good teammates for lucario in vgc
    Martin
    Martin
    Mention that Luke needs quite a bit of team support to function, and compare it to Smeargle on the supporter set in that respect. Follow Me and Rage Powder users are good for the offensive sets to lure away super effective hits. Also, Ghost-types are good to give perfect coverage on both attackers, and bulky stuff that Lucario can easily switch in and out with are good. AV Garde is a great teammate (character limit)
    Martin
    Martin
    for its offensive and defensive synergy. Anything which resists types which Lucario is weak to and anything bulky are both important assets in teammates. That's all that I can think of off of the top of my head.
    Golbat was already reserved by coolstorybrobat so
    Martin
    Martin
    oh lol I skimmed the thread and didn't see it. My bad.
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    We all make mistakes, no worries! :3
    Hey, mynameisverycreative got banned as you may know, so he got me to make an account so I could ask his questions and stuff :D
    He would like to let you know that you are free to take over the Emboar thread whenever you wish :D
    Martin
    Martin
    He dropped Emboar anyway and I would be fine doing it, but I think I'll wait until one of Lanturn or Ludi is in GP (or I get badged - it is a possibility) to pick up anything else
    SylveonIsCute
    SylveonIsCute
    Ok then! :3
    I love Ludicolo :3
    Martin
    Martin
    It's my second favourite pokemon, and I think you can probably guess which is he fave XD
    Sorry to ask again even after you said no before, but, there has been no real work done on the tyranitar analysis for nearly a month and a half now, on top of that you are working on four analyses whereas the usual slate is three. On top of that the sets you recommend aren't representative of what people have been running. So I ask again may I take over the Tyranitar analysis?
    Martin
    Martin
    Sure. Just remember to add a mixed scarf set and to slash DD alongside Protect on the mega set. Those were changes which I was doing on a doc just as you posted this. Make sure to say "taken over from gamer boy", tagging where it says gamer boy and linking to the old thread at the top. I was going to say you could you could have it tomorrow anyway because I wanted to do something else in VGC anyway.
    Hey wtf. Why are you shitting on chatot. He asked me to give my reasons not your reasons putting mine down. Mind your business and stop trying to screw me. I wish you would delete that post. Thanks.
    The Shellder Smuggler
    Bagon you have no place in C&C if you can't take simple critiscm. You should be thankful he took his time to write that comment.

And no, chatot is not good in UU
    Bagon
    Bagon
    Good for you
    Bagon
    Bagon
    Listen gamer boy I do appreciate your help. It just seems that every word you type is negative and tbqh it really bothers me.
    I should mention that Kecleon was meant to be a BULKY setup sweeper, not just setup sweeper. And like i said before you should use the EV spread i provided, the spread you chose was pretty inferior.
    MyNameIsVeryCreative
    MyNameIsVeryCreative
    Oh yeah, you obviously don't know how to use Kecleon if you call it 'dead weight', on almost every battle I had Kecleon, he has more often than not pulled his weight for my team. So yeah, don't know what you're doing wrong.
    Sorry if I came of a bit harsh, congrats at national though.
    Mymble
    Mymble
    I was wondering, considering your working a lot of analyses right now and it hasn't been worked on for a while, if I could take over your VGC Tyranitar analysis?

If not thats fine, too.
    Martin
    Martin
    The only reason that it seems inactive is because the subforum is basically dead (QC member-wise) with noone responding to being tagged and my bid for QC is unresponded-to after ~2 months (give or take). If and when I get QC, I will attempt to revive the subforum, but atm it is relly difficult to get QC checks.
    Martin
    Martin
    If you want it you can take it if I decide to reserve something else over it, but atm its a no. I will send u a wallpost if I ever decide to and say so in the reservation thread.
    Being more mindful of his comments after barely missing top cut at VGC 2014 UK nationals. Also feeling that he is gaining an ID on the forum
    Martin
    Martin
    ID meaning identity. Freaking character limit XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…