kingmidas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi dude when fight for hfa tourney ?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    um today or tommorow would be good, and the weekend. I'm est and will be available from 1-5 PM my time.
    hey we gotta play home field advantage
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    hi, today or tommorow would be good, and the weekend. I est and will be available from 1-5 PM my time.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    ok are you available now?
    You are my opponent in the new UU minitour PM me when you are ready to battle.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Anytime from like 11 AM est to 7 PM. Weekends preferred but weekdays are fine.
    watup when are you free
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Anytime school lets out for me today at 1:30 PM my time (est) today would be pretty good.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    OK i'll forsure be on for about an hour
    Hey, we're battling for UPL. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after 4 PM my time on weekdays as well as pretty much any time on the weekend. When do you want to battle?
    Kind of put this off, but we are matched up for R2 in the STABmons tour. Any specific time you want to/can play? I'm GMT -3. I'll generally be in the LC room on PS! if you need to find me.
    LCPL me irl
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    sorry dude, I can play today and the whole weekend if you haven't called DQ yet, I haven't been able to get on for past 2 days really
    Expulso
    Expulso
    that works, haven't called dq don't worry :)
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    ty man owe you one.
    we have to play for RU minitour, i'm gmt -5 available evenings. when fight?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah sorry something came up and I couldn't tell you, so probably saturday around 1 PM
    jake
    jake
    i'm CST, not EST, but that time should work fine (it's my 12 PM iirc). i do have an engagement around an hour after that, but yea shouldn't be a prob.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    ok, and yeah sorry about the timezone confusion, I'm pretty bad with it.
    yup that's cool
    what day do you want to play?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    today would actually be really good for me, since memorial day, but any day before the deadline is fine.
    for the rematch:

I'm available on Wed 12:30 PM to 12 AM EST. All day Thursday/Friday. 12 PM to 12 AM EST Sat/Sun.

Please let me know which day is best for you, and I'll try my best to be available for you.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    same as before I guess, gonna be using a different team for sure.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Since you have insisted on taking advantage of every little snip of "revenge" for my fair call for the rematch being called justified. I've been told to play on the weekends.
    hey, looks like we're paired for UPL.

I'm available on Monday/Wed: 12:30 PM to 12 AM EST. All day on Thursday/Friday. Tuesday is not available at all.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Cool, I have school so only available until after 4:30pm
    orch
    Ok, which day is best for you?
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    I'm not sure, really depends on a lot of iffy irl stuff.
    Hey so I can play preferably at evenings if that works for you. Thursday onwards would be better days for me. What do you think?
    Opps for Seasonals, I'm GMT+8, and available most of the time. Give me a good time to play and I'll be there.
    Idyll
    Idyll
    Are you still interested for this?
    deadline is today, is there a time you could make? i'll be available until pretty late if needed
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    yeah, meet me in #littlecup or #pokemon, or I'll just be in smogtours.
    havent seen you yesterday when i came back home :o
    i'll be available as much as possible to get this done so leave me a VM whenever you're online i guess?
    We're opponents for the tour I'm bang on GMT, might be hard to reach but I'll be on IRC / the doubles room on PS as often as possible.
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    We can do the match now if you want, I'll be in the doubles IRC in like 2 seconds.
    Corkscrew made my avatar kill him for its shitness not me.
    Shaymin :D
    Shaymin :D
    What you talkin about? It's beautiful ;-;
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Its cute but made my eyes bleed when I first saw it.
    Hey n_n, we have to play for the Filling the gap tournament. I'm GMT+0. When can we play? :)
    Hey i have to play you for the XY doubles tournament.I'm Est so what time are you free to play??
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Dude sorry about Dcing, I'll be in #doubles for the next week.
    Hey, we are paired for little cup tour. When are you free to battle?

I'm in GMT-5
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Same timezone as you, and I'll be prepared this weekend. Fyi: I'm a gen 5 LC player so you're so lucky I hate this gen and will probably just have an easy round.
    Kojes
    Kojes
    Ok lol
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    In #littlecup and #ubers meet me there so we can find a server to play on.
    hey there, lets battle for the 3 mon tournament! I am GMT+1 and am available most evenings, but not tomorrow
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Okay I'm gmt -4 and I'll be able to play this weekend most likely.
    MadBull
    MadBull
    aw feck, weekend was harder on me than expected... tonight I'll be on ShowDown's lobby most of the time, named MadBull, I hope we can see one another, would love a good fight still
    kingmidas
    kingmidas
    Sorry, didn't see your message, how about today?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…