Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey we gotta play for the bracket tour, when would you like to play? Im available all of today and tomorrow (im gmt-4)
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Im gmt-4, not +4
    majaspic22
    i didn't see you on showdown, i'm in room français if you didn't forget the tour
    Vileman
    Vileman
    Im online now, and how did you expected memat a certain time if you didnt tell me any,,,
    Hey, we're battling for the GSCielebi Tournament. I'm GMT + 12 and I can usually battle after 4 PM my time weekdays and almost any time on weekends.
    You're subbing in to play me for the Gauntlet. My timezone is GMT, when are you available to play?
    yo, we're up for your choice tournament. when are you available / what time zone are you in?
    majaspic22
    i'm gmt+1 when can you play today ?
    Kavatika
    Kavatika
    unless you can play in the next 20 minutes, you're shit out of luck, since i cant play tomorrow.
    When can you play for the gsc tour?, I'm gmt+2 and should be able to play most of next week 10am to 3pm also after like 9pm.
    majaspic22
    ok i'll be able to play tomorrow after 9pm
    when i am online i'm on the main showdown in french room
    In the monotype tour, your opponent wasn't allowed to change types (see rule 1), yet he did with Protean. Does that mean you win?

Either way, good game.
    majaspic22
    well idk about that, if you want to ask do it but greninja wasn't a huge threat to my team as he hadn't got dark pulse
    yo maja tu veux jouer quand pour le sabotage?
    Ojama
    y a moyen de jouer maintenant ou pas?
    majaspic22
    j'ai pas build mais je peux essayer
    Ojama
    je suis sur ftime sous ernest gulbis si tu veux jouer en tt cas
    We are opps for monotype tour. i'm gmt+2 and free during most evenings and on weekends. when do you want to play?
    majaspic22
    if you can now or in the next two hours i can, if not just prevent me before i think i'll be able to play (i prefer friday evening if you can't play today) i'll be on smogtours
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    since it's friday today, i am going to be available all night, just tell me whenever you want to play, either here or on irc.
    majaspic22
    i'm on smogtours for the next hour pls come asap if you can
    Hi, we playing for no johns. let's play tomorrow. time?

I'm GMT -5 (EST)
    majaspic22
    i can play in the next 3hours 30 i'l be on smogtours and on showdown if you can
    Hey were up for the mono tour. Im +1 GMT and i can play in the mornings and pretty much the entire weekend.
    Hey, we're paired for the Sabotage R3 Tour :] I'm GMT+8 and can do this at about my 11AM-7PM Tuesday/Thursday or anytime between 9AM-9PM Saturday. Pick one that can work or give me one that works for you ^_^
    Hi, we're paired for Home Field. I'm GMT -3 and you can find me at #baril. I'm usually there from 4 to 9 PM on my time.
    majaspic22
    sorry it's difficult to find time playing, but i can play now if one of you is able to, pls come on smogtours in the next 30 minuts
    Hello dude, when do you wanna play for home fiel tour?
    I'm gmt-5 and If its possible I wanna play ADV or DPP UU. If not XY UU is ok, choose your tier btw. cya
    majaspic22
    no sorry i don't play those tiers, and as the rules say, i can refuse those tiers
    VallejoMC.
    Yea, is ok, XY UU is my tier then, choose your tier and tell me when you can play.
    hey bro you on , you can to play now vs me.

i am online in pokemon online main server

nick [sky] kael.

i on in mirc

nick :Skywallker.

please talk with me for play =]
    majaspic22
    ok i don't like playing on pokemon online tbh as i've got a lot of internet bug when i'm on it, so i would prefer playing on showdown
    tell me your home tier and i will see if i have to build or not
    wesh apparemment on est paired pour le monotype, quand est-ce que tu veux prendre ta raclée? :]
    majaspic22
    bah j'ai pas build, mais tkt j'aurais le temps de win np
    we gotta play for the home field tourney. im gmt+2 and id like to play asap if thats ok for you
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Balanced hackmons pls accept :L
    majaspic22
    k soulwind, ranger mike you'll have to change your tier
    majaspic22
    sorry it's difficult to find time playing, but i can play now if one of you is able to, pls come on smogtours in the next hour
    We're matched up for the LC tour. I'm free every day except Tuesday and Thursday, so let me know when you're free.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    Okay cool, I can be online on Wednesday then. You can find me in either #littlecup on IRC or the littlecup room on Showdown.
    majaspic22
    when can you be there today ?
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I'm in both rooms now. Just gonna make food and should be idling all day. Just shoot me a pm on either.
    Hey, we have to play for Sabotage, when are you available. I'm IST and Available from 8-10 on weekdays and 6-10 on weekends
    majaspic22
    tell me when you're online as i am now
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    Sorry, I came earlier at 8:00-8:15 as my family had guests over, can you make same time today?
    majaspic22
    normally i'm on from now to tonight, just tell me how much time is it from my post
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…