Lohgock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lohgock, you don't have an activity loss for pspl week 2. the match has been extended since i explained it to scene, so if you want to play it's very important that you both let me know and pm nocturOP with a time to play as soon as possible. if you cannot play it then lemme know so i can get you subbed out for this week
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm in contact with him, we have the same timezone so we get this done asap imo
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok cool, thanks :) also be sure not to forget your match for this week as well. thanks for lettin me know
    So when you are back and able to play for dubs major what time would you like to do? Im gmt +1 and free from 5pm-11pm weekdays
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    are you able to play tonight?
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    Unfortunately i wont be able to play today as i wont be near a computer until saturday at least
    Hi, when do you wanna play to PSPL? I'm GMT +2
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm gmt+2, too. How about tomorrow or thursday evening/night?
    Regnite
    Regnite
    I can play thursday night if you want to. When you're ready, come to the Spanish room and look for 'NocturOP' GL
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm on spanish server as Lohgock
    We are playing in dubs minitour, im gmt+1, when do you wanna play?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm gmt+2, how about tomorrow night?
    Anty
    Anty
    Sorry for the late response, but i can do today from about 8pm to 10pm your time
    Are you free to play on thurs/friday?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    Got something to do on both days though nights always work for me so both are fine
    Haruno
    Haruno
    well weds night could work maybe
    hello lohgock! would i be able to interview you for the competitor? if so, what time would work for you?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    sure you can :) I'm gmt+2, evenings and nights are best for me though pretty much any time besides mornings work for me. If you want to, you can also hit me up on skype as I'm always there when I'm online: Lauii95
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, ill work with that timeframe. i'd rather do this on IRC though if that's alright with you. What channels should i look for you in?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm always on #doubles and on #pokemon when I'm online :)
    Hey, we're battlig for doubles seasonal. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play after 4 pm my time weekdays, and most of the weekend. I'd prefer to battle asap, but I understand if timezone difference is too difficult on weekdays. When do you want to battle? :]
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Cya at 9 / 10 am your time, then :)
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Oh, you're on now. Well, if you want to play now, that would probably work even better.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm on doubles channel on ps
    I am your opponent for doubles seasonal round 5. Ill be online most of tomorrow and the day after.
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    sorry, work called me in early, and if its the same tomrrow they might do the same. If you can make it around 10 or 11 your time that would be best.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    10 or 11 sounds pretty good
    koolkranny
    koolkranny
    Im online now, find me in showdown as LT Koolkranny
    I'm your opp for the dubs seasonals. I'm gmt-7. What times are you usually available?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm really sorry man, my internet fucked up so I wasn't able to come on the last couple days :/
    Haruno
    Haruno
    agh. Well what are we supposed to do then? :X
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    you can take the win since it's my fault
    gotta play for world cup. same timezone im mostly available and that. when do you wanna play? :]
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    wait a sec, Germany's about to win wcup on sunday 10 pm so that doesn't work. How about monday?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    fuck right wcop final is around that hour yea. hmmm monday works for sure. same hour?
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    yeah that's cool :)
    Hey, when do you want to play for doubles seasonal, I am GMT+1, I can play anytime before 6pm.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey, I'm gmt+2 so that's nice. I can play pretty much anytime, so we can just play tomorrow or the day after
    BPC
    BPC
    OK.
    We need to fight for seasonal, I'm GMT and pretty much always around in the dubs IRC / room.
    Shoot me a time and I can likely work with it.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    I'm gmt+2 so we shouldn't have a problem regarding zones. I also have plenty of time so how about just playing tuesday or wednesday evening/night?
    Hi, when are you available to play this doubles tour match, I'm gmt+0 and afternoons (4-6pm) are best for me.
    Lohgock
    Lohgock
    hey, I'm gmt+2, afternoons are best for me, too, so how about monday or wednesday afternoon?
    We're paired up for the Dubs Minitour. I'm GMT -7 and am available 5:00 - 8:00 PM. Is there any time to get our match done that would work for you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…