alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Was reading the Good Cores thread, and noticed that Mega Gyarados has an incorrect EV spread. The last 4 should go into Defense to give an odd HP value for SR damage.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Thx, will correct.
    Karxrida
    Karxrida
    Also, Kyurem-B should be mentioned in the VenuTran core as a threat, as Teravolt Ice Beam and Earth Power fuck it up hard (especially the Sub set since it prevents Venu from using Sleep Powder or Leech Seed on Kyurem-B)
    Yoooo, just noticed that your Mega Gardevoir core mentions Megasaur as a good partner for them; maybe in an ideal world, eh?
    Hey alexwolf on the OU viability thread it links to the old VR thread. Was just wondering if it would be possible to now link it to the new VR thread considering the old one is locked now?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Will fix it, thx a lot!
    we're paired for the cap thing, whenever you can play, come on frenchtime PS! server
    I come back from work at 8PM GMT+2
    I'm free during week-ends
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    tommorow yea, algeria playing
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I am there and will be there for the next 15 minutes. Otherwise, i will be in again after ~2 hours.
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    in 2 hours then, 15 mins was like 1 hour before i could get home (as mentioned before)
    I swear to god that you were a pre-contributor with 1200 posts just yesterday. haha It's nice to see how much you've developed since I started c:
    MikeDawg
    and i recall u recommending me hp fire mamoswine once

i think imma use that rn haha
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Haha, we all start from somewhere! And yeah, i post a lot, hence the 6000+ posts...
    also ty for alleviating the need for me to talk some damn sense into the people comparing Staraptor to Physical Fires ;o
    Hello! Are we ever going to do it like the UU Viability Rankings where we go through by two or three Pokemon at a time and decide on a consensus of where "a and b" should be? (Also, congratulations!)
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    For now not, and thx!
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    The EVs let Gengar keep its Sub intact against Mega Venusaur's Giga Drain and Clefable's Moonblast, giving it more targets to set up on when facing stall teams, other than Chansey.
    andreprestes
    andreprestes
    Understood! Thanks a lot!
    If you want some cores for the victory road forum you need more users to be able to post there (like me y/y)

Also, Tyranitar + Excadrill is not a balanced core. It's goal is to wreck the opponents team with excadrill. IMO, there's no such thing as a balanced core. You either focus on defensive counter synergy, or offensive counter synergy. Just my two cents.
    Also grats on the TC man, it's been cool to see mine and yours accomplishments over the years, back from when we first met in the defense of the titans....
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Yeah! School is going great. I actually got really lucky this summer and landed an internship with Boeing commercial airplanes (as a rising junior, which is great!). I'm in South Carolina building jets for the rest of the summer!
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    That's fucking great! I am in exams period atm, and as soon as i finish, relatives and friends will start flooding my apartment for summer holidays...
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Wow! That's late in the year. I've been out for two months!
    Hey, alexwolf, just wanted to say thanks for posting the updates, I agree with all of them :D
    This might sound like a weird idea, but in place of Theorymons, what if we do theory banning? You even hear people complain that, let's say, Deoxys-S is broken and should be banned? What if we actually make a tier for this, so we can more accurately see how the tier would react to something suddenly leaving OU?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…