Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Are you still working on Druddigon? If so, that's cool, but if not, would it be ok if I went ahead and did it?
    malefic
    Hey, last week was pretty insane and I couldn't catch a break to do up what is a pretty big skelly; I get more time this week though and I'd like to see this through. Still, I'll take note to inform you at any point I'm compelled to drop this analysis
    EonX
    EonX
    That's cool. I just noticed that it hadn't been updated in about a week and Druddigon is one of the more important things we have left atm. Do your best!
    hello malefic I am your tutor and you are the future second best doubles player on smogon =)! you should join #doubles on irc (same irc server as the channel you got directed to in the vm below)

My timezone is gmt+2 btw, and I am online mostly the afternoons / evenings
    malefic
    Heya! I'm +8, things are a little hectic this week or 2 but I'll be on 9pm-midnight daily at least. Catch you on irc later~
    when do u wanna play for UPL I'm GMT-7, play as fast as possible imo.
    malefic
    can you play in like 2 hours
    when fite for upl?
    Im not sure if I can play sunday and i got till like 3pm today (my time) to get this done, i'll be on ps! till then :p
    malefic
    eh I'll be home about 6pm my time, we'll do it then
    Nayrz
    Nayrz
    alright
    ayyyyyy malefic, seen this day coming! we fite for UPL. I can fite any time near the weekend as im not sure how active i can be for the next few days, lemme know
    malefic
    It was a matter of time :] er anyway weekend works better for me too. We can iron out the details when we catch each other online.
    Hey malefic, I got caught by work so I won't be on for long, if at all, tomorrow. And I'm busy this weekend too. There should be a day next week I don't have to work, so I'll hopefully catch you and let you know, if not you can have the activity win etc.

Sorry bout that.
    malefic
    Activity wins are bs, and we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. I'll be on a lot these few days so we can do this whenever we catch each other online, dw about it.
    MrKijani
    MrKijani
    As it turns out I may be on tomorrow morning (score) so if you're on we'll kill the three battles and all.
    Hello, I'm one of your opponents for the mini-tour. From the below post, I assume you want to play on Sunday or Monday, right? I'm UTC + 1 and my alt is Charizard Ninja.
    malefic
    yeah sunday/monday is best for me. does say, 5pm your time work for you?
    Ninja Charizard
    Ninja Charizard
    Sure. That's a good time.
    Ninja Charizard
    Ninja Charizard
    Hey, are you online now?
    hey if you're on now I can play :)
    malefic
    I assume you're GMT+2? I'll be home and can play in about 5 hours; will you be on then? Sadly, I don't have PC access during the day.
    malefic
    I'm GMT+8 btw. Just drop me a reply when you come on. Idm staying/waking up to do this; we could ask Nog for a small extension if necessary.
    Bluwing
    Bluwing
    Just take win I don't get time today.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…