Smogon Forums

dr00
dr00
wow grats! i think for trading purposes, most will want 5IV, even for shinies, but it's still something awesome to get. i'd definitely keep it for sentimental value and display it at least. would never hurt :P
vzxt
vzxt
Ok thanks, maybe I'll have it cloned just in case someone wants it... @Lady Valkyrie has cloning services right?
dr00
dr00
sorry, forgot to respond to this, but yeah, wouldn't hurt to include it. and i'm not sure about her services now. after all the drama with mitchell and people like arhan who ask her to check a whole box at a time, don't offer anything for her time, and don't even say thank you, she had mentioned not doing them anymore :/
it wouldn't hurt to ask, but i'd be sure to offer her something up front if you do :P
vzxt
vzxt
Oh I see... I haven't contacted her about it yet, but thanks for the advice...
vzxt
vzxt
Oh I see... I haven't contacted her about it yet, but thanks for the advice...
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
Dont mean to post jump but yes I still offer cloning/Egg checking within reason. :)
vzxt
vzxt
Np this was about your services anyway...Is it better to post about this on your thread or we talk about this via VM/PM @Val?
Lady Valkyrie
Lady Valkyrie
You can PM me but usually first check in my thread if Im free. But I mentioned it, so yeah feel free to PM me about what you need help with.
vzxt
vzxt
Btw @dr00 I have your spibacks ready, also got lucky and hatched two flawless deino if you have any 5 ivs in stock you can trade for it.
vzxt
vzxt
LOL just got another shiny this time with your pinsir xD
dr00
dr00
haha nice! all with your OT? that's crazy good luck. i have encountered quite a few shinies throughout the years, but i've never hatched one that didn't get a little 'help' with RNG manipulation
vzxt
vzxt
yep all mine I better start trading you 5ivs instead of spitbacks because the pinsir is 31/31/xx/xx/31/31 not outsanding :/
dr00
dr00
lol aw
dr00
dr00
hey, sorry i've been so busy! could you remind me what you wanted again (and confirm if you still need it)
heavy ball and fast ball ponyta and was there something else? i'll be available starting sept 3rd (and for about 2 weeks after that). again, sorry about the wait! :(