Tomahawk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• saturday would work nice for me, im gmt-4. i would prefer to battle at 4 pm my time ( i guess thats 9/10 pm yours)
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    lol if you think i'm gonna play during the netherlands costa rica game then you're mistaken
    Hey we had a battle on PS over a week ago. you had Steve Angellos Sticky Web, and i had stall. I finnaly signed up here and i see you are a Mentor. For OU or Ubers too?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Ah yeah lol. yeah I'm a mentor and I do both ou and ubers yeah. Though if you really want a lot of help you should try to get a tutor at battling 101 forum
    Heyyy I'm sure I'll see u some time to play our ubers tour match. I've only got 1 team ready atm and another in the works.. when we see eachother we'll play what we can ;) trying to get good teams built for this.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    yeah we'll prob see each other some time and we can have some awesome battles

same here, need a few days to build
    Disaster Area
    I've got a second build ready.. so yeah only 1 left ;) These should be some pretty sick games.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    wanna play sunday?
    Hey we got matched up for the bracket tournament deal when do you want to play?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Sometime this week, we can also do home advantage tour then
    Lost Soul
    Lost Soul
    Yea we can knock those both out this week and just get them both over with XD
    i see ur online, its 1am but ill play to get this shit done, if u dont reply asap ill be going to sleep
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    yeah i can play if you still can
    hi we must fite for rupl, +10 GMT can fite anytime between 10am-10pm most days, let me know whats good for you
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    um im +1, I guess weekend? i can also play this week but we'd probably ahve to schedule w/ the time difference
    New Breed
    New Breed
    sure weekend sounds fine you can usually find me on irc during the hours i listed
    Hi, we're paired for the Home Field Advantage tour, i'm GMT +1 when can you fight?
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Same tiemzone here, whenever you want
    hey, we are paired for cap tour, i'm gmt+1 and can play late afternoon and evening everyday except wednesday and thursday, when can you play?
    hello we gotta play for the hoenn cup. im gmt+2 and that, when would you like to play? im mostly available
    According to Raiza, I missed you by about 11 mins. Darn. Just wanted to let you know that I was currently finishing up a new team so you can see it, as you asked. Be ready!
    Hi.
    I'm interested in playing for Team Europe, if possible.
    When does the try-out for BW start ?
    You can join me in room "français" on PS if I'm not connected on smogon.
    Been wondering... Did the tryouts ended yet? Since the World Cup sign ups started, I felt like askin'.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    No they just started
    Tortwag
    Tortwag
    Oh, ok. Yeah I realized it, managed to do a few matches.
    We have to play a BW2 OU no weather, when you can play? GMT -3
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Ok let's just get this done asap, vm me when you can play
    Shoot
    Shoot
    Are you online now? Chall me in smogtours
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    No I wasn't online then. I am online now for a few hours, otherwise I'll vm you like a time I guess if you're still not on then?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…