evan0913
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Howdy! I'm ready for the trade. Also random question. Did you ever found that perfect IV'd Sheer Force Lando with Knock Off? :o
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Thanks! and yea it takes a lots of Soft Reset. I mean It's not that bad/hard, it's just really boring. >__>

Though I often multi-task while catching them (like watching TV or something) to make it less boring, you know?
    AfroThunderRule
    AfroThunderRule
    Also, I have no idea how other people do it without using the Master Ball (like catching Yveltal in a matching Ball)

I couldn't imagine doing something like that. That's real work, all I do is chuck Master Balls and hope for the best, lol x_x
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Haha yeah, I can imagine that would be tough xP
    They have dedicated Smeargles and other pokes rng'd just for this right? xD
    Not sure if you'd let me, but I can breed that Mr. Mime, Chimecho, and Joltik for you. :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh no, I need the mr. Mime male with the egg moves, so no need to be in any special ball :D
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Yeah, I just told you that in case you were interested. When I get home I'll let you know what I'm interested in. :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    That would be great!
    Thanks ^^
    Hey man, do you still need that Drifloon that you posted in the simple trades thread? If so I can start trying to breed one for you right now, I've been looking for a difficult breeding challenge!
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hey man, was just wondering if you are still working on this? :D
    No rush, just want to confirm :)
    MixMence
    MixMence
    Yes I am, I just have one issue. I have to have Defog taught through a Move tutor and then breed it onto a Driftloon in BW2. I don't have Pokebank, so I'm trying to find some Pokebank users who can do that for me, then I'll breed it onto the Driftloon I have.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh right, no problem.
    Let me also try to find one :D
    sure, tell me when you get back .
    evan0913
    evan0913
    I can understand that... lol
    btw you have shiny high plains vivillion?
    I just hatched one for Vaporeon in Santalune Forest, see above. You can go to her thread if you need it
    TyVip
    TyVip
    i can trade modern and high plain :)

would have 2 more if the hatchers decide to online
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh no, I meant, if you were looking for one, Vaporeon has one xD
    Hey evan, just wondering if it would be okay if I got your Careful/Impish/Bold/Calm Dittos off of dr00? Or would you rather me get them off you? Either is cool with me :).
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Horses, dogs (including my girl I brought over), sister's cat, bird, chickens. Basically make sure all fed.

Ah, the world cup?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    That's a lot of mouths to feed...
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    Yep, but at least mum comes back tomorrow so I'm free then. And it's only 8 mouths to feed.
    just giving you an update that they still haven't gotten back to me yet after asking for my email ;~;
    i've emailed them a few more times since then but still nothing D:
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No worries about the medicham, I got one in a moon ball, I can do it myseld now :)
    dr00
    dr00
    Oh all cool then :P
    I'll still probably rebreed it anyway to have an untrained one for oras
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh best of luck with that :D
    Hey evan! I can breed the following for you: - A male Sandshrew with: Rock Climb/ Metal Claw/ Night Slash/ Rototiller. In return, I really want to get the shiny Nidoran (M) for my brother as a gift (I'm fully aware it says Non-Redis, but this isn't for me, so I hope that is ok). It was one of his favorite pokemon to use back in 1st gen, so I think he'll be happy and surprise with it. ^^
    Mecha
    Mecha
    Just finish up a breeding project for another person. Will start on the two shortly. Also, no EMs on the pumpkaboo, correct?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Yeah I think I've got a male with the egg moves somewhere in the bank xD
    Mecha
    Mecha
    Good news: Manage to get a Karrablast inside Dream Ball thanks to a kind member here on the forums. ^^ Gonna start on the two for real very soon haha.
    Hiya evan im new to smogon just wanted to know how long do ya think it should take me to hacht a shiny? oh im redfox13
    evan0913
    evan0913
    That really depends...
    You mean using the masuda method?
    Hey! a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 axew just hatched. I will try to breed for a flawless one. If I have bad luck on breeding the flawless one that 5 iv -atk is good enough?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Thanks for the Axew :D
    vzxt
    vzxt
    Thanks will you breed for shiny axew/haxorus? I have one in a lux ball its really cool :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Yep :)
    But not sure when I'll do it xP
    Hey Evan, sorry to bother you but if you ever have any female rejects of the shroomish and the skarmory I gave you, can you send one of each my way? Would also love to breed shinies of those. If you haven't started yet, then I guess this would apply to when you start breeding them :]
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh yes sure. But I haven't started yet, probably wont for awhile. Since I have exams soon.
    If you are in a rush I can clone them for you
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    Oh yeah, Exam week ugh lol. Also, I'm not in any rush. Anytime you start is good for me. :3. I just wanted to know if I could have females of those whenever you started breeding them. Thank you :]
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No problem, I'll start in around two weeks. I can give you 5 IV female spitbacks or finished shinies then, whichever you prefer :)
    Woah,I didnot realise the poliwag was shiny till yet..
    evan0913
    evan0913
    what poliwag
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Wrong person...I meant to say this to entei,dunno how I posted here
    Sup duuuuuuuuuudeeeeeeeee
    Buckert
    Buckert
    No need for that mate, had some trouble with the girlfriend, severe headaches and stuff like that. And my phone crashed and now I can't access my Line account anymore >_> I'll make a new one, can you re-add me to the group? :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Oh, gee, hope everything will be better for you soon!
    Sure I'll add you but, Inot sure what my id is. Could just be Evan~, can you find me?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    nvm... saw you in the group xD
    Was just typing up a near identical response about Skarmorys xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Great minds think alike... ^^
    .com
    .com
    True... Although I'm sure you could say the same things about insane minds... :P
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Equally true ^^'
    Your 4 pokemon are ready whenever you are :3
    lats
    Wow, thank you so much! I feel terrible taking your shinies;_;
    dangit stop giving me stuff ;_;
    lats
    Haha, just realized my treecko had the exact same hatcher as your scyther xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Haha its fine buddy, I just picked for you, dunno if you like them. Except the Cobalion is an extra I cloned for Flargan though he never picked it up.
    Enjoy :D
    Hey Evan can you pick my next shiny project?
    1)31/30/30/31/31/31 Rash Honedge in luxury ball with Wide Guard and Destiny Bond
    2)31/31/31/31/31/31 Hasty Honedge in repeat ball with Wide guard and Destiny bond
    3)31/0/31/31/31/31 Modest Honedge in Luxury ball with wide guard and Destiny bond
    4)31/31/31/x/31/31 Impish Growlithe in fast Ball(4EMs)
    5)31/x/31/31/31/31 Calm Chikorita in premier ball(4EMs)
    I hatched a shiny 31/31/31/x/x/31 shiny tirtouga while breeding for your female XD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    That's awesome dude congrats!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…