pokebasket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude We need to play for the doubles seasonal come on pls respond to this vm :I. I'm able to play tomorrow from 4pm to 8pm my time(gmt-4) or we can play today which i'm free till 8pm my time.
    Yea so can u play now?I'll be on till 9pm my time(gmt-4) on doubles ps room,Doubles IRC channel and smogtours as champetero.
    Hi, we're matched up for the choice tour. I'm gmt and usually available in the doubles room on PS or doubles IRC
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'm GMT+2 and I can play in my evenings
    hi wwe are to play for seasonal. I'm from the UK [so I'm GMT I guess?] and on most days usually between like 8am-11pm. I'm active in the doubles room(but check ubers too) on PS as well as on IRC and PO. How about you? And then we can decide if we need to schedule.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    hi, I can now if you can, or one of these nights (GMT+2)
    Disaster Area
    ah
    sure we can play now
    when are u available to play for GSCelebi Tour, i'm gmt+0 and afternoons are best for me.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    now if you can.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    if it works for you, I'll be on Pokemon Brazil on PO
    Hi, i sub a man in your Home field group. When will you available to play ?
    are you up for playing bracket tour now?
    jake
    jake
    i'm gonna ask for an extension and sort it out w/ my network stuff, are you ok with playing tomorrow at ~now?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    it will be impossible for me, i'll be out :s

we can play on PO if not, or well, play on Thursday
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    well, I must leave soon, man.

I'm on smog tours. accept my chall
    Hi, when can you battle for the Doubles Circuit? I'm GMT -5.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    tonight before 11 PM my time or one of these days.

tell me when works for you
    hi we're up for new kids on the blocl. im gmt -6 and prefer evenings my time, after 6pm. when works for you?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    tonight before 11 PM or on of these days in my evenings or nights
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    can you play now?
    Raseri
    Raseri
    sure, ill be in nu room on main
    Gotta fight for the Gauntlet Tourney. Im in EST (GMT -4), and can fight pretty much any day after 830 PM my time. Whens a good time for you?
    Clone
    Clone
    What server and whats ur PS Name?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    underused room of main server, and Pokebasket
    Clone
    Clone
    Alright, Im there right now as Cloneblazer12. I dont see your name, so just send me a challenge.
    Hola Pokesbasket, encantado verte aquí y por ser tu oponente en el torneo UUSF. Soy GMT-7, y sabiendo que tienes un huso horario bastante complicado como para contactarnos, trataré de estar presente el Sabado en toda la mañana en GMT-7. Hasta ahora que tengas un buen finde semana. (=
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    lo siento, pero estuve de vacaciones desde el jueves hasta ayer :s
    Debido a la gran diferencia horaria, a ver si podemos jugar alguna de estas noches en mi horario, si no se te ocurre otra hora mejor
    Vic.
    Vic.
    Listo, estoy disponible, es momento de jugar, ahora o nunca. D:
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    PO lounge
    Hey, we have to play for HomeField. I can play tommorow at 9:30 p.m GMT-8. My home tier is OU
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I obviously can't play at that time, because I'm GMT+1 o.o

please, if you could be online earlier, we would be able to play in my night
    dhanush1998
    dhanush1998
    what about 10:00 p.m tommorow for your time?
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    today in my afternoon (4-5 PM) or tomorrow
    Hey, we have to play for the #UUSF Tournament, I'm available mostly Friday afternoon and Saturday evening, when can you play ? (we have the same GMT, iirc)
    Chat
    Chat
    Okay you weren't there last Wednesday, we'll try today I guess (I'll be on PO's main server again).
    Chat
    Chat
    (well you can catch me in #littlecup on PS too)
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    I'm on right now
    You can come on frenchtime PS! server anytime you want from 8PM to midnight (GMT+1) so we can play for the Mega Mania thing.
    See ya.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…