jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your removal of my post in the agnostic/atheist tread is not backed up by the op and my post does not violate any rules I'm aware of. Your action was selfish.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Scratch that, I've never posted in the thread, so *shrug*
    Zibbity
    Zibbity
    I didn't provide any proofs for anything, only stating what I believe. I'll resubmit it reworded, but I reject your merits for removing it in the first place.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Resubmit it and I'll re-evaluate it independently of the previous post. However, keep in mind that regardless of your opinion of the rules, the original post did not at all match the existing discussion in tone, gravity, or maturity. Posting standards differ from thread to thread, but the OP's rules do not hold fast in megathreads as judgment is made based on preserving the integrity of the discussions therein.
    hey girl, wanna come back to my base and check out my needlessly large rod?
    im sorry to inform you of this jumpluff, but your avatar has been classified as INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. for this reason we, the Senior Staff of Smogon.Com, kindly request that you change it, on the grounds that GIRLS are not allowed to use SWORDS, it is against all bushido customs

please forward all complaints to your friendly neighborhood birkal
    I checked your website because of VOx and I didn't see any scrobble of Joanna Newsom in your lastfm. In case you don't know her, I recommend checking one of her first two LPs (on the basis of your self-description !)
    dont worry at all, jumpluff; my last post was targeted at the angry people on irc ;-;

Thanks for not getting mad at me, though :>
    heyo, just a quick question (can't ever tell when you are on irc so just asking here), how much does it cost to maintain your site (yearly or monthly or w/e). Thanks~
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Hey :) I'm sure it's possible to get cheaper hosting if you shop around a bit, but this is a benchmark price on a fairly major host. My domain (.in is a little more expensive, I think) is $10 and my hosting is $45.
    Lemonade
    Lemonade
    cool ty for le info
    So, I just learned that I am actually leaving on this Sunday instead of the 1st of July. kinda annoying, but whatever.
    Also, i'm going to be practicing some mindfulness over the summer and see how much it'll help :)
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Okay, I need you to read the last PM I sent you. I posted something that you need to look at. You don't need to reply , but I would feel better if you at least read it.
    Jump "good for nothing troll" pluff has become a corrupt admin with her thread locking.

I recommend immediate transfer of all badges to user: gatodelfuego
    Hi pluff!

I'm glad that you've been back again :). I hope you've been fine!

By the way, GREIGHTT hasn't been fused with my other nicks in the irc stats yet.
    Is it a little bit odd that I have this desire for wanting to be a therapist despite the fact that it would require being around people I don't know in probably emotionally tense situations? It just seems like that would easily trigger my stress response, but I still have this burning desire to do so.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I feel the same way, although I'm either going into neurogenetics research or genetic counselling (which is more genetics than counselling, but does involve helping people through some pretty stressful situations). I know part of my inspiration to do this was because I'd seen the value of it firsthand and because I believed my experience could be of use to somebody.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Yeah, my plan is to go into some form of science because I know that the sciences are something that I have both an interest in and seem to be relatively good at compared to most other subjects. Maybe I'll be able to combine both of my desires into something that'll satsfiy both.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Oh, and do you happen to be on IRC right now? Would like to chat with you :).
    a better comparison for firebot today would be the spam section of zackspokedome.forumotion.net, lol
    probably a stupid question I'm asking here, but did you end up reading the last PM I sent you?
    Also, late gratz on the mods.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Ah, no, sorry, I've been a bit 'unwell' recently, if you get my drift... I'll try to reply later, I just slept about 16 hours.

Thanks dear <3
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Don't worry that much if you can't find the time to respond. I just want to make sure you read it because I hope it can help allay any worries you have about me.
    r u still kickin
    Minwu
    Minwu
    that's good :) i apologized again after it got quiet on irc the other day but haven't seen you on since
    Minwu
    Minwu
    no problem. what for?
    Minwu
    Minwu
    ohhh, i HAVE to tell you, one of the professors here at KCC inspired glenn beck's white rage
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…