shartruce
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when do you want to play for Fuk Fairies? We're both in the OU room a lot, so it shouldn't be hard to schedule a time.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    O oops forgot to respond, next time i see you on well fight
    Hey man, we're first round opponents for Gods Among Us. I'm GMT -4 and generally I can play at any time except for about 4:30 - 5:30 PM my time.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    That should work for me.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just letting you know that it's after 7 my time and I'll be around all evening, so if you're able to battle tonight just let me know when you're ready and what server you want to play on. Otherwise, I'll try and catch you after 10 tomorrow.
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok ill be on smogtours
    when do you want to play for uu grand slam? i can play all day sunday and monday. gmt -5
    Hey we're up for minitour :] I am +1 GMT, and i have time from around 10 am - 9 pm my time almost every day.
    yo when you play for ou mini tour? tomorrow/sat 10pm GMT ok? tomorrows better
    Stoo
    Stoo
    im good with 8pm gmt tomorrow? or slightly earlier if you need
    shartruce
    shartruce
    probably between 5 and 7pm gmt tomorrow, if that's not too early
    Stoo
    Stoo
    yeah saw 6pm gmt? thats good w me
    we are fighting for the sunset colusseum tourney. If you come on IRC im usually on #pokemon so look there, if not Im GMT -8
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hi are you available on tuesday anytime before 3:30? i'm also gmt -8, sorry for not getting back to you
    Qwilphish
    Qwilphish
    Yeah I'm free up until that time also lol
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hi i'll be on smogtours for the next two hours
    Hey, we're paired for the Gauntlet, my timezone is gmt +2, when do you want to play?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    agh sorry i forgot i scheduled this time with you. I can do fri night your time if you're not busy or sun night maybe
    mael
    mael
    friday won't work... sunday evening should be fine though
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hi i'll be on smogtours for our battle
    hey we fight for the bracket tournament
    gmt+12, probably fight at the weekend unless you're available 7-10pm gmt+12 on weekdays
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Can you be on 6 hours from now tomorrow? Can't get on at that time tonight, but can tomorrow
    shartruce
    shartruce
    yes i can but only for a couple hours
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hey i'll be on for the next 2 hours on smogtours
    hi we're paired for monotype. im gmt +10. Tuesday morning my time suits me which is monday evening for you. let me know if that suits and we can get an exact time, if not just let me know when
    shartruce
    shartruce
    ok i can do monday 9pm my time? otherwise tuesday at 9:30pm is better for me
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    9pm your time works fine, see you then
    when do u wanna play for HFA?

i'm edt and p much free after noon on most days, but sometimes it's 3 depending on me waking up lol!

i'm going out on friday so any day but then is good. sooner preferred than l8r
    Hi. I'm Brap from England (GMT+1). When can you battle for Monorail?
    shartruce
    shartruce
    actually can we battle tomorrow? my teams not quite ready yet
    Brap
    Brap
    Yeah I'll be here for an hour or 2
    Brap
    Brap
    how about now? I'm on showdown as brap test VIII
    let's play now, I'm on smogtours
    Jayde
    Jayde
    ok
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hey sorry about timing out in our match today, i wasnt paying attention to timer and then i felt really bad and just left, sorry about that. gl in next round
    Jayde
    Jayde
    it's fine; I'm sorry it had to end like that, happens to the best of us
    Hi, we are paired for the ou mini tour. I'm GMT +10 and I'm generally available around my evenings. Let me know what suits you
    shartruce
    shartruce
    hmm i'm gmt -8 so this may be difficult to do it around your evenings
    shartruce
    shartruce
    i can do 12 or 1am i guess, this would be 6-7pm your time, but i probably cant do anything later than that.
    i'll be on friday around tour time if you can make that
    or saturday from 3pm-6pm probably (9am-12pm) unfortunately saturday night would work well as thats sun afternoon for you but i think i have something planned so ya this may be kinda hard
    Sturdynips
    Sturdynips
    i'm on right now if you want to play? otherwise around tour time should be alright
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…