alexwolf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alexwolf, these next four posts(including this one) are directed towards aegislash.After reading a majority of the aegislash suspect discussion thread I have found that (apparently) taunt mandibuzz counters sub-toxic aegislash. The concept is that if aegislash sets up a sub, mandibuzz can taunt it and not get toxiced.(too be continued)
    I reworded a bunch of my concept. Let me know if it makes more sense now!
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, it definitely makes sense now, except from this phrase: ''Maybe it means we make a Pokemon that is considered a fairy but not actually a Fairy-type. ''.
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Try 'er now.
    Hopefully the discussion I just brought up in the OU Viability thread will distract from the Cloyster crap n__n
    we gotta play for cap. I'm currently on vacations and am only able to get on between 9pm-1am my time (gmt+2)
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    I am on vacations too and i can't play at all 'till Sunday. If you want, get the activity win, otherwise we can play on Sunday or Monday (on Sunday i will be able to battle from 8 PM (gmt +2) and after)...
    a fairy
    a fairy
    you have the ability to play sunday night. just letting you know.
    Hey alex, forgive me for asking bud but may I ask when the next Viability Thread update is coming?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    As soon as i get back from holidays man, which means at Sunday.
    Salemance
    Salemance
    Ah alright then. Enjoy the rest of em and see ya posting soon!
    I was wondering if I could take over the "Viable Megas" thread. It hasn't been updated once, and nearly all the info in the OP is garbage.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, go ahead.
    NeonNinja96
    NeonNinja96
    Thank you for your approval, expect the new thread up in 2 days time.
    In the Deo-D/Aegis/Bisharp|Thund-I core, it says: "Thundurus is a perfect choice over Bisharp as a Defiant user and Defog punisher, and sports way better Speed than Thundurus" It should be Bisharp instead of that last "Thundurus", no?
    Also Thundurus has a crippling Stealth Rock weakness which makes him worse than Heliolisk as a specs attacker. Manectric takes up a mega slot and doesnt hit as hard as a specs Heliolisk would.
    He .also has a better ovepool than Raikou as he can run Grass Knot and Hp ice at the same time while Raikou has to choose Hp ice or grass which means he can't kill gliscor and quagsire at the same time, 2 pokes which otherwise wall Raikou.
    Heliolisk is a super underrated poke with an incredible water immunity allowing him to check a great number of Water Pokemon such as Azumaril, Manahpy, and Suicune and Rotom-W. He's a great hit and run attacker by abusing specs and is better than any other electric type at this role. With Specs he hits harder than Manectric and Thundurus
    Hey AlexWolf, may I nominate Heliolisk for at least D Rank?
    It may seem garbage and all, but it actually has a tiny niche on rain teams as a formidable special attacker and unique coverage. It also has a good Speed tier and combined with decent Special Attack, the thing can actually do a thing or two to most stuff on OU bar the blobs.
    how do you even put up with moderating the ou forum? I can't even imagine having to deal with that lol
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    You gotta have patience and be chill, at least that's what i do :D
    How was his thread made first exactly? I posted mine Monday, if you look at his thread it shows Thursday. I may be wrong but just wondering.
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    You are right, i messed things up. Will talk with Monte Cristo about his thread and let you know.
    "is if you really like a very offensive-based metagame" yeah this basically i mainly play offense and my post is maybe biased from my experience which doesn't really help those that want a more defensive/slower meta. I've never really found the meta stale but the 50 50 aspect I can agree with.
    Knight of Cydonia
    Knight of Cydonia
    Seems like every match of mine has at least one coin toss that affects the outcome, its hard to know how to address this though without banning a lot of the current meta. Thanks for the long post though i enjoyed reading it
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    You can have less 50 / 50 with more variety, which means less Speed ties and less formulaic builds / cores. And banning the Deos would definitely increase variety on offensive teams.

Glad to hear you liked my post.
    hey, can we discuss Landorus moving ?__?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    In the future maybe, but for now focus on discussing the Pokemon i mentioned.
    skies
    skies
    No, I meant you and I :p
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Oh yeah sure, just start a convo.
    Hey man, I was just wondering, do you and Nog discuss the viability ranking changes in a PM?
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah.
    trc
    Would you mind if I was added? I'd really like to be able to discuss the changes with the two of you and provide some input towards the viability rankings. I also believe that having a third person will be helpful, to tiebreak disputes and have someone else to post the changes and reasoning once in a while. I'm sure I
    trc
    have the knowledge to make informed opinions on the ranking of Pokemon so I think that I'd definitely be helpful. I also think it's good for me to read through the discussion already in there for reference sake. Now you may want to discuss with Nog first, but if you'd be ok with having my input, I'd really appreciate it :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…