CanadianWifier
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• "Just a relatively __nice guy__ (blame my Canadianness) who enjoys spamming __SubBU Brav in NU__"

your sig had errors fix pls I even helped underline them
    I saw that you played balanced hackmons for one video you should play it again imo
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    Agreed :P anyways here is my ompl team, it is kind of weak to mega gengar so garchomp can be changed to a poison heal yveltal http://pastebin.com/Zaf7Rw9B
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    Looks amazing xD
    I love how megas basically turned the whole BH tier on its head.
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    As do i lol if I had to choose a favorite i would have to pick zard y because it is not only a really threatening aerialate user but a really really good poison healer. Fucked over by arrows though >.>
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    Give this question to every
    Person you think is a pleb

/フフ         ム`ヽ
    / ノ) Do you even lift? ) ヽ
    / |   ( ・ω・) ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
    / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
    丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
       `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
        丶  ̄ _人'彡ノ
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    Give this question to every
    Person you think is a pleb

/フフ         ム`ヽ
    / ノ) Do you even lift? ) ヽ
    / |   ( ・ω・) ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ
    / ノ⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ /
    丶_ ノ 。   ノ、 。|/
       `ヽ `ー-'_人`ーノ
        丶  ̄ _人'彡ノ
    ●▬▬▬▬♥๑۩۩๑♥▬▬▬▬▬●
    m8 i watched ur video only to find out that you forgot to giv me a shoutout
    i am so sad
    :(
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    m8, it'll come in good time. you cant rush perfection :]
    We are opponents for NUPL, im GMT+2 and free most afternoons (i can't guarantee you many evenings next week sadly) when fite?
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    K was alseep yesterday cause sleep schedule is fuked, but I'm awake now and redy to fite. free for the next 5 hours
    g
    g
    Not like this game matters to the result but im "ItalysMostBlunted" on Smogtours
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    kk be there shortly
    Just watched the new upload of you getting stomped. I guess you could say your opponent lanturned that win

Im sorry that was a disgusting pun but... I had to say it
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    That wasn't me in the battle :P
    cacturne
    cacturne
    wait the getting smashed by lanturn battle... neither of those were you?
    Hi! Would you like something like a spitback of a Meditite, Larvitar, Timburr or Slowpoke for a Female HA Zubat?
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    Man oh man, sorry for the slow reply..
    Yea absolutely! I won't be able to get one until monday, but its its just spitback --> spitback i can do it right away :]

Would female zubat --> female slowpoke work?
    iiTsFirefly112
    iiTsFirefly112
    Hi bro! Really sorry, but I did the trade with somebody else, so I am not interested in Zubat anymore. Do you have like a Pre-Goodra or anything else, then I'd still trade a spitback for spitback, but not Zubat anymore, sorry.
    That'd actually be pretty cool if you could trade me a HP Bunnelby. My FC is 1736-1147-3751.

Edit: I don't know if you want anything specific in return, but I can give you some random breeding fodder, my best one being a 5 IV male Phantump (wrong nature/ability, but passes IVs to grass/amorphous groups nonetheless).
    Goutland
    Goutland
    That'd be pretty cool. I've already got 5 IV mons in the field egg group so the fact that your Bunnelby is female is good enough for me! I'm online right now.
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    Thanks man!
    Goutland
    Goutland
    Thank you too. I'm just too lazy to seek out people with specific mons haha
    I saw your post in a trade thread and would be willing to trade my leftovers for a Charizardite X.
    CanadianWifier
    CanadianWifier
    Sounds good, sorry for the late reply. I can do the trade in about an hour?
    FC: 4141-3024-3732
    IGN: Jasmine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…