Ace Emerald
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi im new to showdown and i need to make a team plus i dont really know what PS and stuff is so could you tutor me and how can i contact you on here
    Hello Ace Emerald it appears you are stuck with me again (incidentally it's been about a year since you first tutored me)

I'm in college now too but I should have a lot of free time. I'm free every weeknight at 7 PM and have no class on Friday. Unfortunately not usually available on weekends :Y
    Hey, I am looking for a mentor for the VGC 2014 format. I started competitive Pokemon when X and Y came out, and have become a kind of decent(I hope) battler. But recently I have not been able to improve as a player, all the teams I make are no better than the last. Just looking for some advice and maybe some team building help.

Thanks,
    Jake
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Hi! I'd love to mentor you, I hang out in the VGC room on PS so feel free to message me there! I'm there most evenings EST, if you'd like to set up a session let me know!
    Hey! New here on the forums and to competitive play. After playing Pokemon for 18 years I'm looking to try my hand in next years VGC. Members on the welcome forum recommended I talk to you about help :)
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Hi! I'd love to mentor you, I hang out in the VGC room on PS so feel free to message me there! I'm there most evenings EST, if you'd like to set up a session let me know!
    Hi there! I've been playing Pokemon for a while, and now I want to learn VGC so I can go to events in the future. I have a decent amount of knowledge, but there's so much that I don't know. If you can help me out, that would be great :)
    aliveatnight
    aliveatnight
    That works just fine with me! Let me know whenever you're ready. And thank you :)
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Hey sorry for not getting back to you, been getting into the rhythm of college! What's your weekend availabilty?
    aliveatnight
    aliveatnight
    It's fine, I understand completely! I'm available pretty much whenever, so just let me know whatever works for you.
    Hello. I need a mentor in vgc 2014 please. Thank you.
    soulgun007
    yes please. it is 4:30 right now where is it for you so I can get an idea of when you can get on
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Sorry it's been pretty busy here, it was 7:30 when you messaged me. What is your weekend availabilty?
    soulgun007
    pretty good. so 3 hour difference. So can you help me out at 9 or 12 your time.
    Excuse me, but i was wondering if you could help me get better at vgc with team building, battling, predicting,weaknessrs and strategies,and just how to do better at vgc so if you could reply back and we could maybe meet on showdown that would be great.
    Do you know where I would post threads about past generation rng abuse? I'm not sure what section to put it in, or whether it warrants a new thread... Thanks in advance for the help!
    latticeman
    Thanks a lot! And by the way, could you help mentor me and VGC? I want to get into the Senior circuit while I still can...
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I'm a little busy the next week, but after that feel free to set up a time whenever and I'd love to teach you the basics!
    latticeman
    Alright, cool!
    Ace I want to get into VGC more what to do please mentor me :[
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    If serious, I'd be glad to help!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah I'm definitely serious haha. College is soon and I'm planning to join some Pokemon stuff IRL so I'm thinking it'd be useful to be good at the official format. (also I want to do smog/c&c stuff for VGC since there isn't much there) Is there a way I can be added to the new "get two tutees" thing or is it too late for that?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    BUMP
    hello,there.i was wondering if on the pokemon X and pokemon Y post on the pokedex,that i wanted to help out on a pokemon that haves no tier,and having a set move to them,like help out on the pokedex on X and Y,in other words help on a move set.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    I'd talk to user Redew about getting mentored in Contributions!
    taft62
    taft62
    ok,thanks.it will be nice to help out on pokemon y or x.i personally do not have a lot of experience on explanations on tiers and match ups,because i started making competitive Pokemon on black2 and its not that much long to know.i would will love to help out.

when you get back,let me know more about how to help out.
    thanks!
    taft62
    taft62
    Been playing Pokemon since red and blue.i do know what types are good and bad and the abilities lol.
    Hey, I've been playing pokemon for most of my life and want to start competitive battling, so I'm looking for a mentor. I guess the format I'd like to learn first would be VGC, so I can go to events, but I'm interested in OU and others as well. I'm from Massachusetts so I'm GMT-5. I'm free most days/evenings, so let me know if you can help me learn the ropes. Thanks!
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Hey! I'd love to help you learn the ropes! I'll message you when I get back from vacation and have some free time!
    TheGreatNicky
    TheGreatNicky
    Awesome, thanks^ ^
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Hey, sorry its been a while! When would you be free next?
    Ace Emerald, I'm looking for a mentor that specializes in VGC battling. I couldn't find another tutor in the same timezone as mine that specialized in VGC (I live in Seattle, so GMT-7 for me), but yours is GMT-5, which should be close enough to the same time, just two hours off. It'd be great if you could reply to this or pm me to confirm/decline if you could do some VGC mentoring with me. Thanks!
    123td1234
    oh hi, sorry ive been busy the last couple of days, but im free now. can you mentor me now? im sorry if im bothering you
    btw
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Don't worry about it man! When's a good time to meet up?
    123td1234
    im sorry i keep forgetting about this, im sorry man. but is it possible to mentor me via email? i feel like that's a lot more convenient and i can actually remember to check it.
    Hey man i got a idea. i dont know if you go about the showdown stuff but here it is. What if someone from the staff made a treat where people can apply to make an PS -App- Because so many people want it there probably are people who want to do this
    Hey Ace Emerald, I was asked from twitter to ask you about the youtube program you guys are trying to expand on.
    Im a amateur poketuber in my late 20 I've been a pokemon player for a really long time, but only jumped on the competitive a few mouths back. I've been using smogon tier preferable to lower tier because it invites much more creativity to te battles,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…