dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Out of curiosity, what does 52HP / 204 SpAtk / 252 Speed Kia achieve over straight 4 / 252 / 252? i saw you post a team with this spread, as well as seeing a team you optimised that has timid dialga with 204 SpA / 52 SpD. What's that for too :) - i was referred to you by Hack :)
    PISTOLERO
    PISTOLERO
    *saw Hack post *saw Hack optimise :)
    PISTOLERO
    PISTOLERO
    p.s. nice rack of badges
    Hey Dice, we're battling for Uberstars. I'm GMT + 12 and I'll be away from tomorrow until Saturday morning, but I can play pretty much whenever you want after that, as I'm on holiday.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    When fite
    When are you available to play for CAP tour round 4, I'm gmt+0 and can play whenever.
    dice
    dice
    can we play monday? i'm -4 and 17:00 - 20:00 my time works best
    Level 56
    Level 56
    I don't know if I'll be able to play at that time, but I'm mostly free these days and often see you on smogtours, I'll play with you whenever I see you on smogtours.
    Hey Dice, we're battling for UPL. I'm GMT + 12 and I can battle after about 4 PM my time most days, and p much any time next Saturday. I'm leaving for a holiday on Sunday morning though, so we need to fite before then. When do you want to battle?
    D is for dat teams you make
    I is for incorrigibly cool
    C is for could you get any better?
    E is for enganado (potuguese for bamboozled), which you were if you thought I was talking seriously on the above sentences

Put them all together and you have: Dice. n_n
    Hey, when might you be available to play for the Bracket Tournament? I know for today I'll be free for the next few hours but have to go do some things from 4-5 PM EST, and that's generally about my availability at least every day through this week, able to play at anytime at least up until about 4 PM EST/GMT -4
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Out of curiosity, is there perhaps an IRC channel you hang out on where it might be better for me to catch you whenever you're on? Maybe it'd be easier to try and schedule a time to play that way?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…