EvAlNo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there! I just wanted to let you know that I randomly found an Infiltrator Zubat on the GTS, so I'm good. I hope I got to you before you started breeding one. I can still trade you the Ralts anytime though! Trade me a junk Bidoof or whatever floats your boat; I don't need anything. XD
    Hello, I saw your post at Simple Questions/Requests about help with RNG. If you're looking for Gen V RNGs, I can help you. I only have experience with Standard Seed abuse, so if you're looking to try Entralink RNG, I won't be able to help you. But for basically anything else Gen V related, if you need help, let me know. :)
    Thanks for all the help : )

Only moderately rare thing I had so thanks a million.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Holy crap thanks!
    I've got a bunch more spitbacks to give you to get you started.
    All of the Pokemon I trade you have at least 4IVs but are not Perfect 5IVs.
    Geo meant he is reffing your fight. Also I would recommend slightly toning down the number of posts you make in the battle tower, as I did when I was me and was quickly accused of "post whoring the tower".
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Alright, thanks.
    And your question is?
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    What happens when a Pokemon gets an EC when it already has max ECs? I figured out a solution this time, but I'd like to know for future reference.
    akela
    akela
    Depends on the situation. If it has maxed EC and AC, it gets 1 more MC. If it only has maxed EC, then that EC disappears. Same with AC.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Okay, thanks.
    Well, I thought as not to clutter the thread or have this be mistaken as spam, I have another slot so if you'd like to set it (a rematch/second match) up in the battle tower that'll be fine.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Alright. I'll do that in a bit.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    Actually, I'd like you to hold off for a bit, as I have a lot of claims stacking up that I need to, well, claim.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Ok.
    Well, the sub is not illegal, but you don't want to use Protect > Evasive Agility > Protect. Evasive Agility cannot be used immediately after a successful Protect without failing and Protect cannot be used immediately after a successful Evasive Agility without failing.

I strongly suggest you change that sub.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    Okay. Thank you.
    After a battle is accepted, you must wait for a referee to come forth and accept to ref the match. After that, you said the mons you will be using to them in a pm, and wait for the thread to be put up. You will know it when it has because most referees will tag the battlers when the thread is made.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    As you may or may not have noticed, I asked in our battle that the rules be changed to Items = Training. All this means is that three specific items may be used, the Lucky Egg, the Exp Share, and the Amulet Coin, and that I can get a few more goodies for my 'mon.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    (Darned window made me break it up into three messages.)

These have little effect on the match, as the Amulet Coin gives the trainer 1 extra CC after the match is over, the Exp Share gives the item's holder 1 additional MC to be spent afterwards, and the Lucky Egg gives a mon holding it 1 extra EC or AC.
    S0L1D G0LD
    S0L1D G0LD
    The only purpose of these items is to accelerate training, and are generally used in most beginner battles, and most Little Cup matches as well.

But that's up to you, so whatever you want is cool.
    Hey man. Heard about your trade shop from a friend. Do you have any gligars with immunity.
    EvAlNo
    EvAlNo
    As a matter of fact, I do. I have a whole bunch of 4IV spitbacks in stock. No 5IV ones, unfortunately. I can give you one for free, though if you could trade me a spitback of a Poke I don't already have I'd really appreciate it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…