Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I finally opened up a trade thread here, I listed your Smeargle from the giveaway, just letting you know. Let me know if that description of it in my thread is good. Link is in the sig
    You need to go back out of wifi, get a garbage pokemon and come back in, because I throw these pokes away after I check for your SID.
    Any of your pokemon from your game cartridge will work for the AR code, so don't waste your zubat on me.

Chances are you just did your SID calculations incorrectly with the zubat.
    I've got 5 rare candies. Are you willing to part with Vaporeon's Shiny Vaporeon for them?
    I keep missing you! I'll be available pretty much all day tomorrow - want to set up a time to trade me the NNed Smeargle?
    btw, sorry to be a bug, but can I get an ubers banner too? I seem to have ofrgotten it :\

I would like them all this size BUT the welcome banner .

The welcome banner, I would like to be the same size as the one in your shop !: ) but also the welcome banner needs to be about Mihawk if thats not too hard :)
    Thanks again!
    Okay, so what I need is ,

-Welcome Banner
    -Summary Banner
    -Redis Banner
    -OU banner
    -BL banner
    -UU Banner
    -NU Banner
    -Wants banner
    Sorry i know its alot but it would be much appericated if this were to be done! thanks in advance !
    I understand how the internet can let you down.:P But if you are ready to trade I can do it now. Please use my platinum FC. And remember that the crobat has semi-redis rights, you can trade it, the person you traded to can not.
    Hey did you receive a Smoochum from that giveaway yet? I noticed you were a winner but wasn't sure if you got it yet.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…