Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I guess we have to play for the uber tour finals sometimes; I am same timezone as you so shouldn't be a problem.

But I need some time to get teams, since hack knows most of my teams i think i'll need some new ones, so maybe schedule when i got my teams
    We have to play for "Quite Literally the Perfect BW UU Tour." When can you play?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Around 10pm gmt+2.
    zf
    Ok. That sounds good to me.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    good, im on now. You can find me in the Ubers room on PS!
    me join http://smogtours.psim.us/

Hi, we are opponents to upl. When can you play? i'm available in the nights of my country
    My gmt -6
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im GMT+2 so if you only can play nights your time we wont get this done. If you can get on like 4PM your time we should be able to make it.

PS. We are playing for the BW UU Tour not UPL
    davidness
    davidness
    Lol si ok bw uu
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    hello? where are you? this was the time we were suposed to play
    Hi, we are opponents to upl. When can you play? i'm available in the nights of my country
    My gmt -6
    hello dude, when do we play for home field? i'm open during the whole week, on evenings. (i'm french, so we have same gmt i assume?)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im on from now, you can find me in the ubers room on PS! when you are ready
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Okey so I have waited for an hour after the time you said. I can play about the same times tomorrow. Tomorrow is the last day before the deadline I know I can play. Will probably not be able to play after that. So please show up.
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    sorry, i fell asleep before taking the computer yesterday :v I'll be on the uber room.
    we're paired for choice tour. when can you play? i'm gmt -4
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'm gmt+2 and can play tomorrow night
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    You can find me in the Uber room on PS!
    Paired for the Uber tour. My gmt is +2, when will you be available ?
    Korby
    Korby
    I talk to you on Uber room and you leave but no problem to play after the match.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Ok sorry was you on an alt or something? Anyway I'll be ready in like 20min
    Korby
    Korby
    I don't find you :(
    Yo we're paired for BKC's tour. I'm GMT -5. When fight?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I'm gmt+2 and can play after like 8pm every day
    yohoE
    yohoE
    Ew, shitty difference. You can just have the win.
    goddamnit

so when do you want to kick my ass for Haruno's tournament?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    If your time on Sunday is limited can you give me the time you are limited to. I'll can probably play Amy time after 7pm gmt+2
    Krauersaut
    Krauersaut
    I'll most likely be sleeping in, came down with a bad fever .-. So, I'd say I'll be available about 11:30 A.M MST, so 8:30 P.M GMT +2. Does that work for you?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    okey
    Heya. wanna play for thy bracket tourney tonight around 6:30 EST?
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Sorry I work and won't be home till then. I'm on all the time on the weekend though, so let's play then
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Sorry I will not be able to play tonight, you can take the win
    WhiteQueen
    WhiteQueen
    Ok thanks, boo. If you're can make it on and wanna play. Just hit me up.
    Hey we have to play for LC tour. GMT +1 here and would prefer to play 5pm-12pmish weekdays or whenever isn't really late at weekends.
    I see from your profile you are GMT+2, you think tuesday 2PM your time is good? Im GMT+8
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ye sure :)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im on smogtours so just PM when you want to play
    Sorry I didn't schedule earlier for the Uber Tour. I'm usually in Ubers chat on PS between 2:00 PM - 12:00 Midnight (GMT -6) so we could battle then whenever. I cannot play this Saturday or Sunday however. If this time frame is not flexible enough I can try to find another time to play.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    We can play tomorrow evening my time, GMT+2 if thats ok?
    Minority
    Minority
    yes, I should be available during your evening. You can either mention a specific time or you can just find me in the Uber chat.
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Okey lets play 10pm my time then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…