Shii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey :) I have an Egg that matches with your TSV (2569)
    Would you please hatch it for me :) ?
    Shii
    Shii
    Actually I just noticed that the TSV listed in there is wrong. My TSV is 2469. Sorry about that! I didn't even notice it was wrong. :c
    aybekay
    aybekay
    Shit happens :( No problem I will breed a new one
    Shii
    Shii
    Sorry :( If you need anything else or get another TSV that matches mine, let me know and I will gladly hatch for you
    Don't need anything for lileep but if the vivillon are in dive balls then an egg would be awesome.

I can trade when I get back from school which will be in like 6.5 hours.
    I can breed up some Feebas eggs. (By the way, what ball are the Monsoon Vivillon in?)
    Shii
    Shii
    That's okay! I already bred some. Can't be totally lazy when it comes to breeding. :p

And I believe dive ball for now. I was gonna do net ball, but then I stopped playing. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the texture.
    Bice
    Bice
    Cool. However, when my battery runs out, I won't be able to trade for a while, as my charger decided to take a shit.
    Shii
    Shii
    That sux. :c
    Hey Shii,
    Don't want to bother you but would it be possible for me to get all of the first page posts in my thread back so I can use them as my own? Just would like a little more room, or at least the deleted posts back.
    Sorry if that's a confusing question.
    Shii :)
    I can give you Johto starters spitbacks for free if things don't work out with Snoopy.
    Shii
    Shii
    Oh thanks! ^_^ I'll let you know if it doesn't work out. Thanks for offering.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No probs :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Shii, I've bred some Johto starter spitbacks for you if you are still looking for them :)
    Still interested in trading? :)
    Chill
    Chill
    Is this still happening?
    Shii
    Shii
    Urgh I'm sorry, I've been super sick lately + work and being snowed in and frozen isn't helping. I'm not sure if I'm able to trade at all in 4th gen anymore due to my new router encryption.
    Chill
    Chill
    That's alright. Let me know if things improve. Get well soon!
    Merry Christmas Shii! I hope you will have a very memorable day.
    Shii
    Shii
    Thank you :D

I hope you do as well! Merry Christmas!
    Hey Shii! I know its a bit random for you to get VM'd by me but I was one of the many people that you accepted a CP in Gen 5 my old account was DevStar, haha anyways. Why don't you have a trade thread in Gen 6?
    Charlessss
    Okay whatever dittos you have, I'll get a copy of those. Haha. Sure I'd like a Shiny treecko with HP Ice :) if thats possible, I'm going to learn how to RNG probably next week if I'm able to buy White 2 is it easy?
    Shii
    Shii
    If you have Black or White it's easier to get used to. BW2 can be a bit frustrating since it's harder to land your timing right.

Plus it's harder to catch Dittos in BW2.

And alright. I'll let you know when I can trade since Christmas week is keeping me busy (work and family stuff)
    Charlessss
    I don't have an extra ds to restart my game, so I don't know hahaha thanks shii :) I don't mind waiting :)
    Oh my lord. It's been like, a year and a half since I logged into this site yet I still remember you. lol
    Oh my! I just came back to smogon after more then a year! My have things changed! Thanks for telling me about the hacked torchic, Ill get rid of it. I suppose I could maybe use the credit still in the future? :P
    Shii
    Shii
    Of course you can xD
    sophies
    \(^^)/ Id like to spend a credit on the Speed boost torchic in your thread next time your'e available - happy holidays
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…