MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lo in ur screenie about conquering ladder about sub hypnosis gar.. I used that shit in (admittedly a gimmick team) gen 1 :]]]]]
    Dice has banned you from the room ubers. To appeal the ban, PM the moderator that banned you or a room owner.

You see why it's a bad idea to let that motherfucker have mods? Of course you don't! You trust these motherfuckers!
    I got dc'ed and couldn't connect.
    MMII
    MMII
    nbd, we can just replay with same teams same moves right?
    -Leon-
    -Leon-
    sure
    MMII
    MMII
    'im on now, let's boogie?
    Smodrone. Play Dota 2. You vs. me. 1 vs 1. I pick Morphling. Come fight me in the mid lane.
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Download and install Steam. Download Dota 2 from there. It's completely free.
    MMII
    MMII
    wut really? I thought just LoL was, then i'll check it out sometime. (i'll probably john it though so you'll have to remind me)
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Do you use a laptop or desktop? If you have an old desktop, you will need to upgrade it a fair bit. Dota 2 will lag a lot otherwise.
    Hey when do you want to battle for the Ubers team tour?

And look, I know i'm the clear favourite, don't let it get to you, ok?
    MMII
    MMII
    lol whenever, I've not really decided what I want to do as far as teams yet but I'll probably still play if you find me on irc.
    Hey man, I have waited too long for kebabe, I wont be here in the next days, what should I do?
    MMII
    MMII
    idk work it out with him
    BPC
    BPC
    He came today, he was playing tomahawk, I waited for his battle to end, I waited an hour, I had to leave, then I came back, his battle finished and he said he is leaving.
    MMII
    MMII
    ?????
    Hack
    Hack
    I hear Melee Mewtwo is a particularly swell guy and would have no problem introducing you to Ubers basics.

not bad
    MMII
    MMII
    what on earth are you vming me about?
    Hey man, When do you want to play for uberstarts? GMT+1 here, our timezones are not so different.
    MMII
    MMII
    idk whenever i get my dpp teams tested
    BPC
    BPC
    Yeah, sure, just tell me when you are ready to play.
    Hi there, Smodrone. You don't reply to my VMs. Are you blind? Let's have a friendly conversation here. OK?
    MMII
    MMII
    I did! I showed him told him how he might find somebody to help him. That somebody might be me depending on what he's looking for and what option he chooses based on it.
    Bossness
    Bossness
    >helping = telling a person to get help.
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Can you check the uptime on PS!?
    starting to think you bought anik just to make sure the other teams wouldn't get him
    MMII
    MMII
    lol, nah he kept asking me if I'd buy him and I said I would if he came cheap. The other teams pretty much gave him to me since they knew about it.
    Did Ubers ban Swagger? cuz MikeDec is spouting Swagger in the SHadow Tag thread as if it's banned in Ubers
    MMII
    MMII
    yeah it was banned like last week
    Pocket
    Pocket
    ~_~ okay
    Why don't you post on the forums? Your posts always find a way to make me laugh once a day, Smodrone.
    I think forcing you to skip your 2k would have been a better punishment :P

Nah but srsly are you getting mods back when your infract expires I can't do everything myself ;_;
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Totally deserves the demotion. I am surprised he wasn't banned permanently for being the fraud he is. GG.
    MMII
    MMII
    oh I can still mod things, I've just been lazy about getting back into the swing of things now that school's finished
    MMII
    MMII
    also i can post again ! which I will be doing soonish /johns
    what happened to your mod and why isnt it alumned o_o
    MMII
    MMII
    You can't infract a mod, that's what happened to it lol. Just some UPL stuff, vms are too small to explain it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…