Gatsby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, do you want a Dwebble with 4 egg moves?
    I can breed one up for you if you need :D
    evan0913
    evan0913
    No, no one has offered, I'm in no rush :D
    I can offer you anything from my thread :) If you don't pick, I'll give a good parent with egg moves xD
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    All right! I'll work on it after I get some sleep. It's almost 11 PM here. I'll send you a PM when I have it. :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Sure, no rush at all man :)
    Hey man, you wanna pick up a free sigi now? Its pretty bad though...
    Sorry I've been busy these last few days, I haven't forgotten though :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Lol, are you free to trade on the weekend? It really would make me feel better for the duck to sit in your box for another 2 days xD
    I'll definitely have both good Dwebble and Sigi spitbacks by then :D
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    well if you insist :p yeah I should be free on the weekend
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Awesome! Thanks man, sorry for the delay xP
    Hi Gatsby, you can RNG right? Just wondering for future reference as I may be looking for some people to do projects for me in future.
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Hi! At the moment I can't offer breeding and legendary capture projects since I don't have a way of transferring stuff between my games. :c
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    No worries.
    Are you interested in a Safari ball Riolu?
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    I already have it. What were you looking for though?
    Hey, you probably got an answer by now, but if you go to slots>csv>slot tables>b2loc it has the locations as names (although some seem to be Japanese XD) :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Hi! I was looking at that, but mostthe3rd helped me. :)
    shiny finder
    shiny finder
    oh ok, good. I don't think he responded so I wasn't sure. Glad you got helped :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Thank you!
    hey it turns out that guy who gave me those pokes to breed for you used hacked parents but since I used his pokes to get them for you there is a decent chance that the pokemon I gave you arent legit.

im realy sorry about it but I realy didnt know I swear:(

I hope you dont report me:(
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    I'll check in a bit!
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    His Trainer ID is 51990. He received some of his Pokemon from users here though.
    wowgek7
    wowgek7
    those im not worries about im wories about the ones he bred himself
    sorry, i just saw your message. was really busy traveling around the north island in NZ. since you just want spitbacks, i can trade whenever, just let me know.
    my spitbacks have no IVs or correct nature in some cases. if you want some thing a bit better, just let me know, and i can start breeding some better stuff for you.
    dr00
    dr00
    sorry, back now. had to fold the laundry :P
    will add you and jump on. one sec.
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Thanks for the trade! Let me know if there's anything wrong with them.
    dr00
    dr00
    thank you as well. enjoy!
    Hi again :D
    I have a dream ball Cherubi. You can have a female spitback for free.
    I'll breed one up right now, should be 10 minutes tops as I need to make my parent remember EMs [4].
    Hey, your teddiursa is ready. I can't stay on any longer this evening, but I'll be around tomorrow afternoon/evening to trade. :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    You don't have to do that :)
    EnGarde
    EnGarde
    Ok. Thanks for the frillish! :) I'll probably contact you in the near future for trading for more dream ball + HA females, if you have anything else on my thread that you're interested in (I have a handful of other trades I'll need to finish first, lol).
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Yeah, I'll check it out when you have new stuff.
    Hey, Gatsby can you RNG me(preferably caught, bred is ok too, if caught,in Dive Ball)Impish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Garchomp shiny?Teach it SR and roar, do you need apricots ball pokemon?
    I don't want to clog up the thread, so VMs :D
    I'm sorry, I should've specified in my post I wanted it Kalos born. Those egg moves are quite out there xD
    Is there anything particular you want in return from me? I'm going to be shipping quite a few safari ball pokes over soon directly from my emerald
    lats
    Also Jolly Choice Scarf Shuckle breaking the meta
    lats
    Thank you so much! I apologize again for the terribad IVs :(
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    That's OK. Thanks too!
    Could you RNG me a HP Ground and Rock Ditto? Can offer you anything in my thread (not up to date). :) or breed you something
    BlueSinceGen1
    BlueSinceGen1
    May bug you for a HP Fighting Ditto later, depending on how it's going with the other guy. :P If none of my Apricorn Pokes interest you I could offer you a Lux Ball Flawless Shiny HP Fire Froakie instead or a Shiny HP Fire Friend Ball Roselia. :P
    BlueSinceGen1
    BlueSinceGen1
    Thank you again. :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Thanks too! Sure thing, no problem.
    If you ever feel like RNG-ing a 29/29/29/29/29/29 Ditto, CMT for that :).
    .com
    .com
    Thank you kindly :).
    I wouldn't worry yourself too much about it unless there's something you desperately want from my thread though. :P
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Seeing your picture made me read your reply in Carl Fredricksen's voice... dammit.
    .com
    .com
    If it helps, that's not too dissimilar from how I sound. :)
    Hi Gatsby, I can't get it now but if possible can I get that modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (I think) modest bulbasaur that you were posting about yesterday in the minor trades thread? If you made clones of it ofc
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    I don't clone :p It was 31/0/31/30/31/30, and had HP Fire.
    I have a safari ball Gible and machop,may I ask for 2 dream ball pokes?
    Arhan
    Arhan
    I offer safari ball Hippowdon and Lotad
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    I can do the Magikarp as well. Only interested in Lotad since I have the Hippowdon already.
    Arhan
    Arhan
    Lotad shiny?
    Gatsby do you have safari ball carnivine, larvitar, or skorupi?
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Ah, that's OK. So only Mr. (technically Ms.) Mime and Carnivine? Anything you wanted in Dream Balls? I could breed them real quick. :p
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    (I hate vms lol) no the only safari ball ones I have are what I mentioned and kanga I think
    flargananddingle
    flargananddingle
    Nope just gimme a couple ro get females off my females and ill be on
    I got safari ball trapinch, bagon, roselia, skorupi any interest? :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Sure. Do you also want egg moves? And what nature should it have? You should add in Trapinch. It looks like I don't have that one as well.
    lats
    Timid -Atk spread, with air cutter brine and mirror move? All of my pokemon except skorupi have 2-4EMs :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    All right. Will start breeding as soon as possible. Anything else you were looking for? I could give you a female spitback of it.
    Hey I've got some female in safari balls in my thread, although it is still work in progress :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Nice thread! I already have the ones you currently have. But I'll take a second look at your thread after you finish updating it. Thanks for offering though!
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hey no problems man :)
    I have access to 3rd gen safari balls and some 4th gen ones and I happen to be looking for dreamball pokemon. I'm going to bed right now but CMT and I'd like to know what you have for trade :)
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Btw, the female Snorlax will have 4 31 IVs, and it'll be Impish. I might be able to add egg moves onto it.
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    ...actually, all three will have their respective Hidden Abilities and 4 31 IVs, and some egg moves. You'll see after we trade. Sorry for the notifications. Can't edit.
    zero2exe
    zero2exe
    Well I do have to breed some Mold Breaker Pinsir anyway, I'll let you know when I have everything ready. Also don't worry about the egg moves on snorlax I have them available already, oh and HA's are fine I like to have the option to breed for them since well, they're supposed to be DW xP
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…