Pocket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, we're playing round 3 for the seasonal. I'm available for most of the day and my timezone is gmt -4. Let me know when you'll be available.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    thanks, Deoxymoron, I am also GMT -4 (East Coast ftw)! I can play:
    after 10 PM on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday
    between 3-5 PM on Tuesday

Sorry I have a tight schedule this round. What time range works for you?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Preferably we play during the night times, because I'd probably be too tired to play on Tuesday afternoon
    Deoxymoron
    Deoxymoron
    The night times work for me. I'm pretty sure I have no plans for any of those days, so let's try Sunday.
    finally
    finally
    questions: the turn 19 switch into rotom-a was just a bad switch because i needed to rest with rotom later. is the correct play there just kinda to wait it out with a sleeping rotom? what i mean by that is let the opp spin turn 19 and even later turns in order to guarantee no lategame spins? (i feel the ability to not create payback/rapid spin 50/50's late game really hurt me)
    finally
    finally
    turn 31: was the correct play to roar? i already knew he had dd, roar gyara was sleeping, and it was a possible speed tie with my own scarf ttar
    p.s. i make some ballsy plays with a stall team because we already played each other once
    Sorry if my post came across as overly jumpy or like I was mad at you! That certainly wasn't my intention or feeling at all. And I sincerely do appreciate you airing the issue, as I'm sure it was on many people's minds and I did intend to discuss it in the thread when it came up so we could clear the air for once and for all.
    Hey, Pocket! We're matched up for R3 of the Doubles Minitour #4. I'm GMT -6 and I'm usually in the PS! Doubles room. When would you like to battle?
    Haki
    Haki
    All right :] gl and hf man
    Pocket
    Pocket
    OK so i probably wont be around tuesday afternoon and I am seeing somebody at 9 PM. I think 8 PM (my time) would be the best time for me.

btw, check your time zone... i think you may be GMT -5 due to daylight saving time :0 (unless you live in the west coast?)

does 8 PM EDT work for you?
    Haki
    Haki
    Yeah, we can battle that time!
    so uh

timezone problems...

it'd be great if you were on early, because I have an easy time being on late.
    Laga
    Laga
    LAST ACTIVITY 8 MINUTES AGO LETS BATTLE
    We're battling against each other in the doubles minitour. We have to battle before Wednesday is over. I'm available to battle tomorrow from 10 am - 2 pm est, or around 5 pm on Tuesday.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Thank goodness you are EST. I will most likely not be available tomorrow around 10-2 PM, since I will be attending a parade. Is it possible to play after 9 PM on Tuesday?
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I can also play today if necessary.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Hey Pocket, as you know, a whole bunch of people are going to be tied for a place in the top 8 in the seasonal and I had an idea to settle who makes it in. Maybe you could add up their scores from each set and those with the best scores make it through. For example, if someone went 5-2 and got a 2-0 in 4 of their sets, a 2-1 in another, and an 0-2 in the other 2, they would be 10-3 overall.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    That's fine, I'd still ratger get 30 points from coming 9th-12th than getting only 20 :/
    Pocket
    Pocket
    lol don't worry. The one that's being dropped to the 13th place is me ;-;
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Ah ok :'(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…