JebusChrist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello I was just wondering if i could friend you on the 3ds for the friend safari, Im interested breeding some of my own top tier pokemon and your firend safari would be helpful.
    if you could contact me at your earliest convenience with an answer, I would be grateful
    my FC 0989-1764-9662
    Hey Jebus - I added your friend code so I could get more friend safari pokemon. Add me back please 2277-6769-5851 IGN: Tom
    Pass me a Blissey Wish. That extra 5 HP (which is really like 2) haha.

No really, thanks for your support. ^^

Nose surgery, sounds not fun.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    That really sucks. Did they just try and reshape the inside of your nose or did they have to go into like your skull/head?
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Just the inside of my nose, it wasn't the biggest surgery ever. There's not like any visible scars/stitches or anything. Although it was really weird breathing through my nose after, it felt really different.
    Lady Valkyrie
    Lady Valkyrie
    I knew someone in my class who used to get nosebleeds a lot for no seeming reason. Maybe he had something similar to you.

Hopefully it's fixed forever for you.
    Want to do our trade for Gothita and Arceus right now?
    Gabe
    Gabe
    I didn't get the Arceus, sorry. Just note that only you, me, & Victini can trade it. He helped me hatch it shiny.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Yeah sorry about that first trade, you're good now right? And yeah that's fine.
    Gabe
    Gabe
    Yeah, Arceus went through. Thank you.
    Hey, I've got your Litwick ready. I'll be online for the next couple hours so just send me a trade request whenever.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Ok, my 2DS FC is 2337-5155-1972, I'll add you & get online
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Sorry, mistook you for someone else, I'll get online on my 3DS and trade you.
    Hey, thanks for chatting with me the other night. The best Ralts I have so far has 22-23/4-5/22-23/31/31/31 according to Serebii. I'm going to make four or five more eggs but I'd be surprised if I beat it, especially the way the offspring have rolled so far. Would you really trade a Terrakion for that? I wouldnt expect it so I want to double check that you would be ok with it.
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Thanks again. I'm going to enjoy this. I wish I had something better to trade than trash but I've not even transferred my spitbacks across.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    It's fine, I've got plenty of em. It's 30/31/30/31/31/31 w/HP Ice btw
    a0161613
    a0161613
    Amazing!
    I can trade whenever you're ready.
    lats
    hopefully*
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Thanks for lando, only noobs use legendaries to win though ;)
    lats
    You wouldn't believe the debates I've had on youtube videos where there's been a poketuber battle about "legends r 4 nooobs!!"
    I can clone for you but I believe you have PMs blocked as it won't let me PM you
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Oh I knew ppl couldn't PM me for some reason, didn't know it was one of those things you have to enable. Gimme a sec
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Is PMing the same thing as Conversations?
    awiec
    awiec
    yes
    Is there anything special about your HP Ice Terrakion? (ball, shininess etc.)
    I caught one of mine before I knew how to RNG and the other one was my first RNG and it was non-shiny, 5IV, master ball and jolly lol.
    It seems that the last trade did not go through. Could you please get on so we can try again ^^.
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Yeah, I dc'd or something. Thanks for Kyurem
    *Trev*
    *Trev*
    No problem. These 2 eviolites will come in handy ^^
    Hey! Just let me know here when you're ready to trade that Charmander and I'll try my best to be online at that time. Thanks again! :D
    Let me know when you can trade the Tornadus! I appreciate it! :)
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Np, if you still need Darkrai for your dex I have one of those too
    Magicaleaf
    Magicaleaf
    I read somewhere that you didn't need the event pokemon to complete your dex, but I could be wrong. I will hit you up later on if it turns out I do need it. Thank you! :)
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    As far as I know, you don't need it for the Shiny Charm, but some people like to have an actual fully complete dex
    Hello! I just saw your notice on the requests thread, I'm able to do the Mewtwo/Charizardite swaps now if you're able. Thanks!
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    yeah just gimme a couple mins, I'll be online soon
    DrPaine
    DrPaine
    Thanks so much! Have a nice day :)
    Hey! I can trade right now. Just need to transfer your Ditto, and then I'll add you. My FC and IGN are in my signature.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    Ok, I've already added you. You remembered to name it "Trick Room" right?
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Yep.
    Gatsby
    Gatsby
    Thanks buddy!
    I got an offer Mewtwonite Y actually, but I still need the others if you can.
    FSLAR
    FSLAR
    All right thanks a bunch for the items. Hope you enjoy these Pokemon I gave you and sorry for the wait. The other guy had the same internet problems too.
    JebusChrist
    JebusChrist
    It's fine. Are they all EV trained?
    FSLAR
    FSLAR
    Yeah, standard spreads; Raikou and Latios are the same spread, Kyogre uses the 4th Gen spread (224 HP / 252 SpA / 32 Spe), Entei has 4 Spa for HP Grass, and Groudon is standard defensive spread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…