Shuckleking87
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey sorry for late note but we're up for the New Kids on the Block tournament, when are you available to fite? I'll be on most of the time except from like 11 PM-8 AM EST so just tell me when you're available.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Sorry for not responding. I should be free tomorrow est from 8PM to 2 am, though I can really schedule a time whenever is most convenient to you
    Wen fite for are nu the best
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Whenever I'm on the NU showdown page, which is fairly often. Im trying to see if they are on, then we can battle. But we can set up a definitive time if you want
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    eh im in the othermetas room 24/7 so if you need me ill be there,
    Hey, want to battle for 'Are NU the Best?!'
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Yeah ill be nu showdown room for next hour, if we dont do it then we will try to schedule a time
    hi there , can you pls remember if , that you opponent in the uu tour "Heysup" had aerial are of stone edge on its mienshao ?
    thanks in advance
    Shuckleking87
    Grey Knight
    Grey Knight
    i just made you participant on the conversation , check it out if you like , i am not forcing you to do anything , thanks in advance and sorry for bothering
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    hope everything worked out
    Do you have any preferred time to play for farm league? I'm at GMT+1 and most of my evenings are empty if you can find time.
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    I'll be online in the PS Nu room for most of the day today, so if you get a few minutes free, come in and we'll have our battle right then.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Yeah I have not been that active. I will try to find you in ps nu room tonight or tomorrow
    Quite Quiet
    Quite Quiet
    If you're still around we can have it right now
    yo we have to battle for OST, when do you wanna play
    im GMT+1 and should be free ~4pm to 8:30pm most days
    DerDomme
    DerDomme
    well you didnt manage to contact me again, so i dont know if we can get this done without you just proposing a time. my online times are still the same except for this thursday
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Sorry I am not responsive. So I should be available this afternoon and the next 2 nights so I will try to find you on main lobby then
    DerDomme
    DerDomme
    so i was online during the times i gave you from friday to sunday and no sign from you zzz
    hey when do u wanna play for farm league. im gmt +13, whats your availability (or just come on irc and hl me if you see me)
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    ill be on for next 4 hours, otherwise, probably wednesday night for me. I guess im 6 hours ahead of you if i EST (-5), ill have to figure that out. ill find you on irc probably
    hi when do you want to play for farm league im also est and am free afternoons/evenings
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    ill be on for next 4 hours, otherwise, probably wednesday night for me. ill find you on irc probably
    Sorry for not being on yesterday, I didn't see your message until now. Is there any other possible time this week for the battle, or are you unable to?
    when fite. im done finals so im free all day except tomorrow. gmt -7
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Got my Thermodynamics 2 and Material science exams Thursday and Polymer science research paper due Thursday. Safe to say Thursday night on I will be available
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    either tonight or tomorrow afternoon
    Raseri
    Raseri
    kk tomorrow afternoon is good for me
    Yo shuckie we gotta fight for XY NU minitour I'm GMT and will be on #neverused lots so yay!!
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I can do it whenever, but I do not have time to sit around on IRC
    Celever
    Celever
    js you can hardly call activity because "I didn't let you know when we're battling" you could have told me you don't IRC 4 days ago lol
    Celever
    Celever
    But just VM me whenever ready
    Hey, we're opponents in the NU mini tournament. I'm normally free 7-10 pm at GMT+1.
    Bazi
    Bazi
    It's fine. Any time around 8 or 9 ish works for me. I'll be on IRC.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    Ok, Im on now and will be for about 45 more minutes
    Bazi
    Bazi
    Ready when you are, on PS main server as Bazion.
    I guess I'm up against you huh. Tell me whenever you're on #Neverused, I'm Fagtron IRC. Timezone is GMT +1. I'm usually around from ~10:00 till ~18:00 in my timezone, which is something like 5:00 till 13:00 in your timezone I guess. Do you think you can manage to be online then? Otherwise I can always come on later in the evening.
    Shuckleking87
    Shuckleking87
    I could potentially battle sometime tomorrow, maybe around 10
    termi
    termi
    I'll see if I can manage. Not entirely sure though, I might hang out w/ friends today. If that's the case, there's a slight chance I'll be on around 20:00 your time.
    termi
    termi
    Just make sure that whenever you're online, you're on #NeverUsed cos I'm pretty much always there when I'm online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…