Laga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok since we've actually played g1 and since us meeting each other has proven to be significantly more difficult than anticipated figured i should give you an actual time for subsequent games. im gmt -5. ill be on probably like from 8am-9:30am my time, as well as from around 4:30 my time onwards.
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    if there are any shifts in this availability ill post so here. dont look for me on irc since i dont really irc much (unless im on my ipod in which case i cant play you anyways). ill be in the doubles room sometime during these windows, so it's best to look for me then. and if im not there at one time, ill likely come on later in the day
    Happy birthday
    For your present I will tell you about triples. It's like doubles but with 1 extra poke at a time. I think you'll like it now that it's on PS :p
    Laga
    Laga
    plskachuun;;;
    We're matched for Summer Seasonal Loga :{|}

My time zone is EDT (GMT -4; currently 1:47 AM). Scheduling would be a bit tricky this time around, because I will not not be around Friday noon - Sunday night (my time; going to spend the weekend at my friend's beachhouse :d).
    Pocket
    Pocket
    Actually today at 2-4 PM my time (8-10 PM your time?) would probably be my best availability, since Monday is actually really shaky. Please try and make it tonight, my man.
    Laga
    Laga
    12 hours from right now is completely perfect for me =)
    Pocket
    Pocket
    man I got my ass saved at the end of the tiebreaker... Draco Meteor was the obviously superior choice but fsr I thought "Muddy Water is better for Steel EVEN IN SUN..." That misplay make me cringe.
    Hey, we're paired up for the UU minitour, when do you want to fight? I'm GMT+1 and everything from Thursday evening on would work.
    Laga
    Laga
    ok, thursday evening sounds good. are you on irc?
    asgdf
    asgdf
    I'm not usually active in #xyuu but I can hop on if you'd like
    hey, we are paired for uu minitour, i'm gmt+2 and can play most afternoon and evening , when could we fight?
    Laga
    Laga
    perfect timezone, let's play at 8-9 PM. do you go on irc?
    TewMew
    TewMew
    ok, on #xyuu?
    Laga
    Laga
    perfect.
    i am imanalt. i haev long hair and make mizuhime mad with my actions. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly to your house tonight and fuck your cat
    i am a pika. i haev a long tail and i shock things out of the forums w/ my cheeks. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will run into your profile and make a mess of your posts and likes
    Laga
    Laga
    U CAN'T HACK ME:;;;;;;
    when can you play? i'm your opponent in the doubles minitour
    Laga
    Laga
    ah yes. I am GMT+2, and I am usually online from around 5PM to really late at night (my sleep schedule is kinda bad)
    yoman5
    yoman5
    I'm GMT -4, you gonna be on around midnight til 2? (6-8 my time)
    Laga
    Laga
    yup. I am leaving around 1 AM my time though, since I have an exam tomorrow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…