jake
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When will you pick up your free NUPL win? [GMT-5] bb :] <3 fren <3
    jake
    jake
    WELL i don't have a team for you yet, which is prob an issue w/ playing tomorrow (plus i have like eight other games scheduled for tomorrow). i can play after 6:30 most days if you're up for it, and yea if we can go thurs that'd be fine by me too. wed night is prolly best, since i have the day off after and can stay up later if need be.
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    Aight I will bring all ground types to fuck with the obvious Zebstrika gg
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    Wed sounds good, but thats my worst day for traffic, so I can guarantee between 6:30 to 6:50
    Hey man I completely forgot about the fuk fairies thing :/ if you can, I will be available today and tomorrow at any time before midnight
    jake
    jake
    i can play nowish if you give me a few minutes to build a team
    Inflikted
    Inflikted
    I'm in my bed with my iPod atm and i don't have access to my laptop rn, if you can play tomorrow at 4-5 pm your time we can try to ask for an extension I guess
    jake
    jake
    i can do that! i have work in the morning, but should be able to make that. sorry for being unresponsive earlier, i think i just missed the fact you msged me this (and thanks for the hl in the thread).
    sup, can we play Sunday? i'm gonna be free all day. I'm gmt-3 btw
    bruno
    bruno
    can't we play now? i'll have to participate on br podcast thing soon...
    jake
    jake
    yes, i think smogtours is down so i am not sure where to find you
    bruno
    bruno
    smogtours is on, just pm me when ready
    hey we have to play again for bracket tourney

tell me when can you play. I'm GMT+1
    jake
    jake
    hey buddy, sorry for late response. i'm gmt -5 and free mostly evenings over this next week (noon and beyond for me). pick a day, and i'll make it for sure. i can't play earlier on: monday, wednesday, friday, saturday, but i can go earlier on the other days.
    pokebasket
    pokebasket
    your evening is too late for me, so maybe tomorrow in your afternoon? mmm and I'm GMT+2
    If its getting late and las isn't there, sub in blaziken1337 if he's on, or anyone under your discretion if he's not pls :)
    Hey Zeb, we're second round opponents for the Sunset Colosseum tournament. I've got my team built and I'm GMT -4, and unless something unexpected comes up I should be good to play at anytime you'd be able to.
    jake
    jake
    monday sounds fine! tuesday i have a job orientation in the evenings and wednesday is my girlfriend's birthday, so i'd prefer not to play on either of those days. hopefully we can get it done ez on monday. n_n
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    I'll be on Monday evening, so just let me know when you're good to play. If something happens we can't get it done, one of us can ask for an extension and we can shoot for maybe Thursday then in that case. But hopefully we'll play Monday and not have to worry about that.
    Ruppy
    Ruppy
    Just letting you know that I'm around and will be for the rest of the evening, so whenever you're able to play tonight, let me know and we'll hop on whatever server you want to play on. If you can't play tonight after all, let me know so one of us can try and ask for an extension.
    o zeb im also puttin you in charge of musharna's for the week, so if someone needs to be subbed out, i probably wont be able to respond to it, so if you accept, you can do subs and stuff :)
    The opposing Hariyama used Heavy Slam!
    It's super effective! Slurpuff lost 100% of its health!
    Karane
    Karane
    252+ Atk Hariyama Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Slurpuff: 308-364 (100.6 - 118.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

It's actually legit :o
    Hey when do you wanna play for the bracket tour, i'm gmt+1
    jake
    jake
    i'm gmt -5, free evenings mostly. weekend?
    silver97
    silver97
    Today i should be available after midnight my time
    silver97
    silver97
    Or maybe at 1 am, it depends on when i come back home
    mega metagross!!!! also, when do you wanna play next?
    jake
    jake
    yaaa it looks strong AF. whenever would be best for you, maybe evening sometime?
    dudemaniscool
    hey man im almost always available lol all you gotta do is hop on steam and be like lets gooo
    We're paired for that one tourney that I don't remember the name of. I'm GMT-4 and am free after today every day 830 PM - Midnight my time. When's a good time for you?
    Clone
    Clone
    I can play in like ten minutes after I throw a team together. Just let me know what server and what alt ur using.
    jake
    jake
    smogtours, Zebraiken (we can arrange to play on a diff one if you want too)
    Clone
    Clone
    Nah thats fine. Ill chall you as DD Clone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…