DarkKami
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I wrote in you trade thread for the Furfrou. I'm going to bed in about half an hour, and since you seam pretty busy I just thought I would let you know so maybe we can make a quick deal if you find something in my thread you like :)
    I am NOT accepting any Friend Code Requests at this time! Please do not PM me to ask to be added.
    GeorgeWorld
    High there, I can see that you are not accepting friend requests but maybe you would be willing to make an exception. I am an active player and have been breeding 5 iv goomy, flechling, froakie, and scyther. Aegislash is next on my list. I have spitbacks available and I am an active player willing to breed and trade with friends. message me if you are interested in becoming friends as I would love a clefairy safary.
    GeorgeWorld
    My safari has dragonair, sliggoo and gabite if you were wondering. If you don't want to be friends that is cool too, just let me know :)
    :c I dunno if you're out of space or not but I wanted to add you for your Kirlia.
    FC: 1950-8348-1474
    DarkKami
    DarkKami
    And what Friend Safari do you have?
    [old] Snowy
    [old] Snowy
    I have a Dragon Safari. Gabite, Noibat, and Sliggoo.
    DarkKami
    DarkKami
    I have a friend safari with those particular ones sadly.
    Hey, I added you from the safari spreadsheet. You have just the safari I've been lookin for. Add me back if you don't mind FC: 0361-7330-0756 I appreciate it
    DarkKami
    DarkKami
    What is your Friend Safari? Cuz I'm kind of running low on space.
    Bluntman
    Bluntman
    I have a flying safari with woobat, spearow, and hawlucha. I hope it works out! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…