ShootingStarmie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Hi Pocket, thanks for messaging me about your concerns for the user Level 56. Level 56's case is pretty complex, and I've spoke to a bunch of other staff members about what action to take regarding this user. I'm pretty sure I won't get the final say regarding his infraction points, as Hugendugen and Haunter are both investigating as well.
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    As for my general opinion, I think you're right. I don't think he deserves a ban if what he says is true, however, there's a few things that don't quite add up, so we are trying out best to figure this issue out, and we are going to deal with this user accordingly. Thanks for your time Pocket, and I'll get back to you as soon as I know what's going to happen.
    Pocket
    Pocket
    thanks for understanding, ShootingStarmie :] Sorry for getting involved without knowing all the details :X
    i am aj. i haev lots of stall experience and shit talk inexperienced wcop stall players w/ my "because i can" logic. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your teambuilder and add Porygon-2 to all of your teams.
    i am aj. i haev lots of stall experience and shit talk inexperienced wcop stall players w/ my "because i can" logic. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your teambuilder and add Porygon-2 to all of your teams.
    Hello,

You recently blocked my thread "OU Team" for "not putting descriptions on my RMT." I have read the rules and have not spotted anything to do of what you said.

Thanks.
    Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story.
    I'm not sure about who I should contact about this, but I was going through the XYOU threatlist on the RMT forums and I couldn't help but notice, why isn't dragon dance crawdaunt on there? Also, more of a nitpick, why is mega charizard Y's sprite used to represent mega charizard X?
    Quite sad Choice scarf+spore breloom isn't there but i'm not so sure about it's viability tbh
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Hi there. Thanks for posting your concerns about the XY OU threatlist. We will update the threat list soon n_n
    I was wondering if I could take over the "Viable Megas" thread. It hasn't been updated once, and nearly all the info in the OP is garbage.
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Hi there. I'm actually not responsible for the Viable Megas thread. I'm not an OU mod, I'm an RMT mod. You'll need to contact any of the the OU mods and then ask for their permission. I don't know every OU mod, but Subject 18, Haunter, alexwolf, and a few others are the people you should talk to. Good luck! n_n
    NeonNinja96
    NeonNinja96
    I apologize, thank you!
    I feel like I've made more than enough of an argument against "fast" Band Entei. It's easy to predict and force out, weak to SR, lacks survivability and is outsped by base 87. The currently listed Entei set is as awful as it is cliche.
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Uh, I happen to disagree with your argument! I really feel like there isn't much reason to use Entei without a Choice Band, like I already said, however if there is support to include your set in the OP with legit reasons,, I will include it. Thanks for contacting me about this problem n_n
    FMD
    FMD
    Alright, thank you for the quick reply. What kind of evidence should I show? Damage calcs, of course, will be provided. Would usage statistics of certain Pokemon, Heatran for example, be of any use?
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    Replays of good players using it successfully I think would be enough evidence for me to place it into the OP. If you could provide replays of you or someone else using it maybe on the high end of the ladder with good success, that should be enough.
    Yo you said Umbreon is not on the OU viability ranking thread but it's sitting comfortably around C ?_? But if you don't think it has a niche that's all good I guess
    ShootingStarmie
    ShootingStarmie
    oh sorry, i didn't see that. i suppose it does have a niche, i just didn't think it was worthy due to it not being discussed about it in the thread. i'll add it now, sorry about that n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…