Smogon Forums

Minus
Minus
One more thing, how has the mentorship program helped you? did it help at all? do you think you transitioned into the community faster because of it? what would you like from us?
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Thanks a lot, I'd love to! I just don't know what C&C is.
Minus
Minus
You know about the analyses on Pokemon on-site, right? I mentor in writing them (C&C stands for Contributions and Corrections!)
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
1) Oh, so that's what it is.
2) So far, I've seen a couple of areas I can contribute to, but I'm not sure if they're for me. I'll definitely try oit C&C though.
Minus
Minus
That's cool, just give me a VM when you want to try it out! One more thing, how has the mentorship program helped you? did it help at all? do you think you transitioned into the community faster because of it? what would you like from us?
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Yeah, the Mentorship Prgoram helped me find nore about different areas and people of Smogon and it helped me by getting to know the basic idea of each area better. As for what I'd like, there's nothing I can say.
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Also, I don't voicemail, I can only send you PMs or conversations at best.
Minus
Minus
Thank you!! =]
Minus
Minus
VM means visitor message lol! LIke this one =)
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Speaking of, where do you find the PM button? I don't really know how to send it here.
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
And lol, I didn't know that one.
Minus
Minus
click my name, then hit "start a conversation" ^_^
Minus
Minus
I'm hosting hosting this workshop, which is basically like a crash course on what C&C is and how you can contribute! If you have any questions, feel free to talk to me! Also, drop by #mentor on IRC from time to time! You can meet some great people there that can help you with rating teams ;) Here's the link: http://client01.chat.mibbit.com/?channel=%23mentor&server=irc.synirc.net
Minus
Minus
Also nice to see you're posting in C&C ;)
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
I'll talk to you when I need help, but I can't drop by yet because teachers are annoying as f***
Minus
Minus
at school, huh? xD
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Y u unfollow, I tot we wer fwens? :/
Minus
Minus
we are, but i was making it more objective, ya know?
TrulyDevious
TrulyDevious
Kk, idk wat that means lol