scorpdestroyer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when do you want to do the OMPL game? I'm available most of the day GMT (Perhaps 9:00am to 10:00pm or a little longer), and free most days except tomorrow.
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    prefer to do it Friday night my time or after, I'm gmt+8
    teamtrade I offer NU too y/y <3
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    use haze chople helix is counter to chicken
    k now you countered chicken use colbur frillish counters all gatr
    now use occa metang good slurpuff no threat
    k then use delibird with spin/spike/fly/present u need spin support cuz ur team has 4x weak mon
    use pursuit metang too so you can trap shitmagius and shititomb
    done
    Brawlfest
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton w/my speed. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    i am a haze omastar. i haev a large helix and i haze my something if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will haze your chicken n unsweep my team
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    i am a haze omastar. i haev a large helix and i haze my something if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will haze your chicken n unsweep my team
    i am a combusken. i haev a big beak and i pass my baton if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will pass to xatu n sweep ur team
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    FITE
    NUPL
    WEEKDAY AFTERNOONS / NIGHTs
    #NEVERUSED ON IRC
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    your morning saturday is my friday night, so that /should/ work in theory for me. i assume you can't play now, so let's plan for then. any specific hours you know you'll be on?
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    11 maybe? if not next Sunday 11am my time works too. if you're available in your mornings I can do weekend nights as well
    another time I /might/ be on is Friday morning my time but im not 100% sure on this one
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    11am saturday your time works for me, let's try that
    when did you get tc mr shuppet ?_?
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    you are a shuppet idk why but wowow i blame you for putting me in sky battles and killing me for the late grats :P GRATS
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    ty :]
    you moved in there yourself tho
    or if you didnt pm me a zone you could've saved yourself from that smh
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    smh you made the zones :P but yeah lmao that was bad
    hey bud we gotta play for nupl w3 can you play today let me know what times work for you as well as your time zone
    blunder
    blunder
    11 am ur time is 10 pm my time i think so that shud be fine tomorrow, how early do you get on if you want to play in my morning because im going out tonight and dont know when ill b bak
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    something like 9am your time, if it's too early don't worry we'll do it tmr
    blunder
    blunder
    I'll be on at 11 am your time to play if you're available
    when do you want to play for nupl? i am gmt -5 and can play all weekend
    Sweep
    Something came up & I needed to leave at 9:15 A.M. Sorry, will happily do same time-2 hours later tomorrow.
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    ok i'll be available but not for a v long time, let me know if youre ready
    Sweep
    You deserve the win at this point :__: sorry about that
    I only now just noticed you used my name as an example in the hunger metagames lol
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    ya I tried to include all the bad players, you were the first to come to mind :000
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    R00d
    Hey Scorp, probably not a good idea to VM you regarding our XY Ubers Tournament Matchup; since you are going to destroy me anyways ;P

But just so you know, my time zone is GMT + 5:30 and I will be available in the mornings and afternoons or after 10:00 pm at night. Let me know what time suits you, you can find me in the Rarelyused room & Chess room in PS.

P.s: Just don't 0-6 me... jk, probably you will :P
    hihi =] we're matched up for The Sunset Colosseum. GMT+8 and can do 6-8PM tomorrow or Thursday =]
    Idyll
    Idyll
    is ok tho. you can probably catch me 6-8PMs on the weekdays or if you can build rn i can play later.
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    yeah I'll probably catch you 6-8pm on another day. which room/irc chan can I go to to find you?
    Idyll
    Idyll
    I hangout at #doubles and the PS Doubles Room. I'm usually there at the times I gave.
    why did you have to bring that terrible rmt to my mind again
    scorpdestroyer
    scorpdestroyer
    it was an informative read, I know so much about the UU tier now! it has definitely enriched my knowledge and helped prepare for grand slam!!1!
    fleurdyleurse
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…