Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Leer the op says NU
    Leer
    Leer
    Write as you posted this I figured it out lol
    Gale Wing Srock
    Gale Wing Srock
    Cool post though... Could you interview Molk next?
    Leer
    Leer
    Yeah that's what I was planning on, then probably llamas and SV
    PSPL r2 when? we're matched for OU 1
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    uhh for who? your manager should kinda post that ASAP then...so the thread can be updated and I can schedule
    Leer
    Leer
    He hasn't been on yet, but I posted in our pspl convo nd we even have a sub
    Crestfall
    Crestfall
    got it sorted, im against Azu
    Lemme get that kabutops u don't need it m8
    Leer
    Leer
    slow down there, i said end of the weekend :P
    When can you fight for ru minitour this week?
    termi
    termi
    on thursday I'll be on from 3 PM till 11 PM GMT+1, friday 2 PM till whenever, also GMT+1
    Leer
    Leer
    I'm GMT-4 myself, so that sounds fine
    termi
    termi
    oh I should note I forgot that I have to work thursday evening so make that 3 PM till 7 PM and possibly between 10 and 11 PM
    Hi wen fite for outside the box r4? I'm gmt+2 and quite flexible, but i prefer playing next week if it is ok
    Leer
    Leer
    We're moved to extensions, so we should probably get that battle in today to tomorrow
    horyzhnz
    horyzhnz
    you're both on now, just a heads up in case you two can battle
    Leer
    Leer
    I'll get on Smogtours
    Hi, we're matched up for PSPL (OU 2). When are you available to battle?
    Leer
    Leer
    I already wrote on your profile detailing that last night, pm me there
    we play for outside the box; im us central timezone and free evenings my time. when would be best for you
    Leer
    Leer
    Evenings and the weekend are best for me, I could battle now if you're up for it
    Leer
    Leer
    Can you play Friday evening?
    hey we are paired for the nu minitour, I'm gmt+2 mostly available afternoon and evening.
    Leer
    Leer
    Hey, I'm GMT-5 and Leer on showdown as well, I'll have trouble getting on today but I should be free tomorrow. School starts on the 19th for me so I'll only be available in afternoons then. We'll meet on Smogtours when the time comes tho
    TewMew
    TewMew
    hey can you play now?
    Leer
    Leer
    Sure, I'll get on Smogtours
    i c ur into ar(c)h(e)ops as well
    Leer
    Leer
    Obv its the best mon, but I also like the Cradily in your avatar because fossil pokemon in general are great
    Arhops
    Arhops
    ye they are
    Were up for scrub league again. I can go pretty much anytime at night but I can only play before Friday
    Leer
    Leer
    I can only play after Sunday, I told expulso about this, and I'm on my phone now so it will be hard to contact him.
    I'm not sure if I edited my post early enough but in case I didn't you can still take Crustle if you'd like. The guy dropped it soon after reserving it.
    Leer
    Leer
    Yep I saw, no worries, I'll do my best
    Feel free to do crustle but fsr it was reassigned because "the sets listed are not viable" which were like its only sets. Just be careful.
    Leer
    Leer
    I used Crustle a lot last gen, I'm trying it this gen and I'm eager to show it some love, dun worry. Also, it's not that viable in general this gen, so the sets might be limited.
    Leer
    Leer
    Also, I plan on asking the IRC guys on some opinions, and I know they'll be able to help
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…