Bostonl1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We play for RU Open. GMT+9 and I'm free Thursday evening from 7pm onwards and on Sunday. (Also free on Tuesday and Wednesday evening but from like 11pm onwards)
    Hey matched nu cycle 1. I am gmt 5.5 and would prefer to play anytime after 7pm my time on the 5th or after 4 pm my time on the 6th of we cannot make that I'll try to ask for an extension since I am packed on any other day
    hi we're paired for OST, when play ?
    im gmt +1 and i'll be not available between the 4th and 10th februar.
    Exiline
    Exiline
    Thursday 6:15pm is perfect :)
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Sounds good! I'll be in smogtours at that time and my username is the same as this one.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    I'll be home in a bit to play. It'll be 12:25ish. Sorry for the delay :[
    we have to fight for out when can i find you n shit? gmt+0 btw
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Next Thursday in the afternoon (like 5-whenever) would be great. Other than that, I'm on late night usually after 10 pm, obv less dessireable, tho. I'm EST.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    I'll be on around 8:00 pm EST tonight. Same username. I'll be on the main server in the NU room unless you wanna fight On some other server or w/e.
    Hey, when do you wanna play for NU Open? I'm GMT -3 and available pretty much anytime.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Oh, nice. Hmm, how about something like wednesday at 10pm your time (11 mine)?
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Sounds great! Looking forward to the match.
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Hey, just to let you know I'll be waiting for you here http://pokeevo.psim.us/ I'm having some problems with PC crashing (can't have too many tabs open), so come here when you're ready n_n PM me, and we can talk about changing servers if you wish, or VM me here if you can't access the server.
    you didnt need to delete your post, you could have just changed the calcs to show granbull vs kabutops
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    Will do, I'll just edit my reply to u, I guess. Trying to do things you're not used to doing while tired on your phone is hard and confusing.
    boltsandbombers
    boltsandbombers
    haha, no worries man :P
    ergh I had your skrelp team shop request team finished, but I didn't get to it because I didn't want to write descriptions and I guess I ended up totally forgetting x.x if you still want it I could post it anyways, sorry about the wait
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    It's all good. The waiting just built up the hype. Go ahead and post it. Thanks in advance, though!
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    I meant HP Ground, sorry; I edited my post to reflect that. The team is more badly threatened by opposing Magnemite than by Hippopotas, but otherwise the two HPs are interchangeable. Glad you're liking the team :)
    The round is ending soon, but that doesn't matter. Keep coming on PS to work with me. I don't until I've taught you everything.
    where you been lately? I have an offensive team I think you should try.
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    We can discuss this new offensive team, but showdown will be limited. I have been doing some "analyzing" on the replays, but that is about it.
    Reverb
    Reverb
    let me know when you're back lol
    Bostonl1
    Bostonl1
    I'm back! No work today or tomorrow, so those will be the days I focus on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…