Asterya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we have to play for UU Open, when are you able?
    Honor
    Honor
    Perfect, let me know
    Asterya
    Asterya
    So i'm back. I am available on tuesday from 5pm to 10pm. You can choose the time !
    Honor
    Honor
    Ok, then let's play at 5 pm, you will find me in the lobby on Showdown with the nick balkanero
    yo sunny lets set a time up for seasonals. Im gmt -6 and can play pretty much anytime for the next two days
    Asterya
    Asterya
    So tomorrow 4pm your time. It will be hard tho, need to build on my phone.
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Ah btw i'm really sorry but they told me that i have to go out at this time. Is 3pm good for you ?
    Hey, talked to you on PS earlier. Thanks for the practice battle, I appreciate it and hope to battle you again sometime! :)
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Oh hi :o It's really nice to meet you and it was a really cool battle :) You can find me on IRC #Littlecup if you want to talk sometimes :]
    summer seasonal: so i'm gmt+8, i will be able to fite earliest friday from about 2pm-10pm my time. let me know when you can.
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Are you only able to fight on friday ?_?
    Level 51
    Level 51
    i can prolly make saturday or sunday
    Hey Sunny, we're lined up for the Friend's tour. I'll be in the Ubers room this Saturday for our battle, I'm on pretty much all day. I'm GMT -7.
    That's really the only time I'm on except a potential Monday at 5:30 (GMT -7), so let me know if Saturday works for you.
    Good luck!
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Yes, i'm available on saturday. Can you be there on midnight ? (4pm your time)
    MrKijani
    MrKijani
    Yeppers, I will see you then.
    if ur guna post 'contacted' you can atleast message me? we fite bwuu wen
    Asterya
    Asterya
    I posted contacted because i was speaking to you in the ubers room so posting a msg on ur profile was useless. What r ur disponibilities ?
    PROBLEMS
    PROBLEMS
    ill be online today find me on irc or smogtours will be online for a few hours
    Hiya, we need to play for the Playstyle Playoffs. When can you battle, I'm GMT -5.

I'm pretty flexible with times.
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Hey, i'd like to know if you can play saturday at 6pm GMT+1. If not, i think you can find me at 9pm.
    Dr Ciel
    Sorry for not replying.

Yea, I can battle then. See you there.
    we gotta play for the doubles tourney r3. im gmt+2 and im mostly available tell me when would you like to play
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Hum i'm sorry but i think i can't. Can you tell me what are your other disponibilities ?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    i guess im free all sunday afternoon if thats good. its just that i go out on saturday afternoons
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Ok, see you on sunday.
    Hey, sorry that work was so busy today. Day shifts are usually the worst times to catch me. :(

I am off Wednesday and Thursday, and I work nights all weekend. We can do anything those days.
    Asterya
    Asterya
    Well, that's not a problem. Like i said, i can be at any time you want, so it is gonna be easy. :)
    Hey, we're battling for Seasonal. I'm GMT + 12 and I can play after 4 PM my time on weekdays. It is, however, currently Sunday and I can play p much any time today, so it's probably best to battle today.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Because this is a bo3 we won't finish until like 12 AM my time, which is too late, as I have some pretty important stuff to do tomorrow. Can't we just play now?
    Asterya
    Asterya
    I'll have to sleep now =/ Well, i'll try to wake up at 9pm so we can do our battles at 9:30pm or 10pm.
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Ok, cool
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…